Taylorsky out in the open

I can tell a couple... Like two... Guys here know the truth. And the rest, well, you're one of the guys who doesn't have the facts straight. Just accept it.

What if it was only 1 million. Would you feel better then? The math work out? Really, who Fuckin cares? Get a life guys!

I've banged Taylorsky and major hands Taylor. They're both beautiful specimens. I highly suggest you get verified on p411, too.

Taylorsky is for real, and crunchman is not her handler (though they do know one another in real life), and a lot of you have NEVER had pussy that good, trust me.

Stick with your overpriced rocbrittany, ya fools. I watch y'all do reviews on those three hundred dollar ghetto edit: prohibited topic reference not allowed fuglies and it makes me laugh. They couldn't even do photoshop and they sure need it.

I say we VIOLATIONopen the discussion up... We can more readily talk facts there.. .larger population from which to draw information Why did this have to go in the private area anyway? You guys are whacko... Completely illogical Sometimes.
I agree totally. Only reason I opened my mouth to begin with is cause my name was mentioned. Otherwise I wouldn't have said a word.
Their reality is just that... Theirs and nobody else's.

Like they say:

"I believe that you believe" [insert statement here]
boneher old jimmies are usually wrong so why give two shits?

let them bang fishdog 4's and 5's at $$$hr and think that piss the hook is squirting on them is fine champagne sipped from a crystal goblet.
jb, she fuck good man?? that's all I care about you know me
jb, she fuck good man?? that's all I care about you know me Originally Posted by bjwstw
Hey bj, how are ya? both Taylors are great. I have no idea if major hands Taylor is around anymore. Hopefully he'll chime in. It's been a long while since I've seen her. Just mentioned her because there was some confusion between both Taylors VIOLATION. Mh Taylor reappears every so often. She has my phone # so maybe I'll hear from her again some day.

Taylorsky is worth it. She wanted to make my experience great, she's beautiful, well, for a woman who's willing to fuck for money lol but anything above her looks wise gets Into another realm that we don't usually talk about on these boards, like world class shit ha ha. She's hot though, she's a bit expensive, but I think most guys in here don't mind paying extra anyway.

I got my own business and God knows I try to charge as much Fuckin money as customers can stomach paying. People who complain get shown the door. So I don't blame the women who do the same. Price theory is a psychological, mathematical, and microeconomic science, fellas.

For me, I've been a lot busier lately with work, so I want a good quality lay, and I'm willing to pay an extra $ for it. Better than saving some coin but being hit or miss on bp.

Mirina still available?

I still like bp when I'm up for an adventure though, don't get me wrong lol
  • Doove
  • 02-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Stick with your overpriced rocbrittany, ya fools. I watch y'all do reviews on those three hundred dollar ghetto edit: prohibited topic reference not allowed fuglies and it makes me laugh. Originally Posted by John Boneher
I got my own business and God knows I try to charge as much Fuckin money as customers can stomach paying. People who complain get shown the door. So I don't blame the women who do the same. Originally Posted by John Boneher
So which is it?
i really dont have much to say on the matter. i never met taylor sky, so i really do have any opinions. MH taylor i have met and she is truly one of a kind. you will never hear me say one bad thing about her.
I got my own business and God knows I try to charge as much Fuckin money as customers can stomach paying. People who complain get shown the door. So I don't blame the women who do the same. Price theory is a psychological, mathematical, and microeconomic science, fellas.l Originally Posted by John Boneher
Wow. You're a regular Kevin tredeau. One question: does the bottle and can return business experience seasonal highs and lows?

By the way thank you so much for sharing your business acumen with the rest of us. It's great for a guy like me to learn from a real businessman. Sometimes I think you are actually Donald trump but he probably wouldn't use "ya" every other word when conversing with others. Stay awesome Boner.
Doove, it can't be both? We're talking about different realms in terms of quality, just look at the pics.

Most guys don't like paying top dollar for - relatively - ugly chicks. Give a product where you can command the price, and it all works out. I personally don't believe rb agency is in that realm at all. From what I can see in those photos, at least.

Put Taylorsky and rb agency's photos side by side. You gonna spend the money, why would anyone fuk wit rb agency

The product must justify the price
Bush, you don't seem to be too popular of a guy here. Harkens back to your earlier years perhaps. You basically argue with yourself most times. Why ya keep coming around is a real case study for the rest of us. edit: prohibited topic

Yes, I wrote 'ya'; it's Ok to use colloquialisms here, correct?

Now, I'm interested in comparing rb agency's apparent offerings vs Taylorsky. High price. Same product?
boneher you got a habit of obsessing lol
ya gots ta realize old jimmies consider average and even below average looking hooks hot pieces of ass compared to what they were forced to marry or what they might have got lucky enough to fuck for free before they started paying for it
lots of the ass that has historically been called amazing on here has only been amazing in how average it is and how much that average costs$$$
This has all the makings of a daisy chain.
Why do you guys chase cooze when you so obviously enjoy sucking each other's dicks?
And you know who you are.
Dumbasses
I'm willing to pay an extra $ for it. Better than saving some coin but being hit or miss on bp. Originally Posted by John Boneher
I believe it was you that called me lazy recently for this very approach.