Saige

Is that new poster from cues SaigeS. The old Saige from Buffalo...hopefully !
Is that new poster from cues SaigeS. The old Saige from Buffalo...hopefully ! Originally Posted by borderx
Is that new poster from cues SaigeS. The old Saige from Buffalo...hopefully ! Originally Posted by borderx
LOL....maybe yes ....maybe no......lot of new handles popping up latey!.....
Why not pm her and ask? Pretty sure I know the answer but can't hurt to find out yourself!!

:mf_seehearsp eak:
I didn't know you where a provider and a he/she it
not sure on breast size
must be at least length of a ruler and have a hot chick
if you need a yardstick to check you may apply for solo
don't talk or you will get gagged
Yep: too bad for you though. I joined as a hobbyist. I AM NOT A PROVIDER.

I wonder how many times I'll have to state that... As I heard that guys still messaged about me well after it should have been known that I'm spoken for, and very happily.

I wonder how many times I'll have to state that... As I heard that guys still messaged about me well after it should have been known that I'm spoken for, and very happily. Originally Posted by SaigeS
Guess some people just don't know how to read

I wonder how many times I'll have to state that... As I heard that guys still messaged about me well after it should have been known that I'm spoken for, and very happily. Originally Posted by SaigeS
waiting for the first ISO other than post in question
waiting for the first ISO other than post in question Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I'm gonna give it two weeks.
I'm gonna give it two weeks. Originally Posted by SaigeS
want me to start one and see who bites the bait
  • Doove
  • 04-05-2015, 03:35 PM
Guess some people just don't know how to read Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Ain't that the truth.

By the way, since i got your attention, any word yet on who told you i claimed to have read a post in the powder room?
Ain't that the truth.

By the way, since i got your attention, any word yet on who told you i claimed to have read a post in the powder room? Originally Posted by Doove
you forgot to quote Paulie, "start anywhere"

Well it may be because when new people join they get responses like these for recommendations....

Tiffany Blue, Saige, oh wait, she isn't around anymore, Amber, Tori, Vic Lane-haven't seen either of these 2 yet but have heard great things Originally Posted by rodeomann22
I assume u don't want drama so saige is out, sorry rodeo shes out.

amber sounds fun,ff always a good one read her reviews, solid.

u want black, cin sweet a lot of fun, many to choose from good luck Originally Posted by bjwstw
Ain't that the truth.

By the way, since i got your attention, any word yet on who told you i claimed to have read a post in the powder room? Originally Posted by Doove
I answered that already.

Saige, maybe some will actually see this thread and read it and realize that your not back providing, at least I hope so anyway
If she's spoken for why is she hobbying?