Aww, who pissed off the Ladies? They aren’t commenting anymore.

Just read the damn title.
Most times when a provider post she is accused of posting a threAd and it never ends well. Could also be due to alot of threads being started are negative or a beaten horse.

Just my observation...other than that maybe its just quiet time and their hands are occupied.
I think the overall negative atmosphere that has plagued this site and then it disappearing a couple of times last year has driven off quite a few guys and gals
Hopefully they are busy with better things to do
busy sucking dick thats all
busy sucking dick thats all Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I approve this excuse.
busy sucking dick thats all Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Happy to help keep Nina too busy to answer, lol.
Most times when a provider post she is accused of posting a threAd and it never ends well. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
^^^ Obvious fucking threAD is obvious.

Honestly though, I suspect the OP might have something to do with it. Manny certainly has, ahem, a 'way' with the ladies.
You can thank the circle jerk group of A-holes that talk down to the ladies on a daily basis. All the gentlemen stopped commenting so the ladies followed. Its annoying dealing with trolls constantly.
No Comment
  • grean
  • 07-26-2019, 10:02 AM
I think the overall negative atmosphere that has plagued this site and then it disappearing a couple of times last year has driven off quite a few guys and gals Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Nailed it. Too many trolls taking the fun away.
There have always been trolls here an always will be. The ladies have never really commented much in the Coed forum, and the few that regularly did in the past were trolls themselves.
I miss ThatHotNurse
I've been stuck on boring-ass teleconferences all week...and had time to pull some stats from ISO. What if I told you that 50% of all ISO responses come from just 13 providers?

...more on this and other boring-ass statistics next week.
I've been stuck on boring-ass teleconferences all week...and had time to pull some stats from ISO. What if I told you that 50% of all ISO responses come from just 13 providers?

...more on this and other boring-ass statistics next week. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
I’d say I’m surprised it was that many. I would have guessed half that.