The Age Gap

Hey everyone....I'm 52 years old with some grey hair. I would like to cross paths with a younger provider (30 - 35). A couple of times in the past, when a younger lady greeted me at the door, the vibe said my age was a mood buster. Are there any ladies out there who like an approximate 20 year difference?

Outsidethelines
Outsidethelines, I would venture to say, most of the providers here on this board would be more than happy to see you. Many of them love older men. I am speaking from experience.
This isn't a review, and it goes in co-ed
I'm a little older than you and have seen providers of all ages. Most have been completely terrific, but every so often, you can tell when the age difference affects the chemistry. With the over thirty group, I rarely give it a second thought. Under that, I will usually ask if they have a problem seeing older guys. That is usually where it shows up. After all, we know what we are getting before we go; I think it's only fair to give them the opportunity to pass rather than risk a negative review.

And, yes, this needs to be moved to co-ed.
The ladies are disappointed the moment they answer the door for me. Then they bust a gut laughing when I undress. But I soldier on ...
I'm still in my 20's but i have seen providers of different ages from 18-58.
it depends on providers mood & attitude.
OP, I never felt that vibe. First, I describe myself to the ladies, age and general looks. I only see providers that have P411 and I request that they read my profile. In include a lot of detail there. They don't mind that I'm old, fat and ugly.

Finally, most providers I see are mid 20's to mid 30;s.

I'm also a little older than you. Never felt any negative vibe at all. Must be because I'm done in 5 minutes and then we just play chess.
Believe me, most providers see guys a lot older than you...
I am older than you as well. No issues But hay, providers all love Ben and he is WAY older than all of us. So very few providers of any age will decline to see you just because of your age. If your concerned, as someone else suggested, ask before hand.

Lickher, your so funny....

Believe me... Originally Posted by LickHer
All true comments, but I stay away from the under 30 crowd for the reasons above, plus, no shit, it just makes me feel TOO pervy. Thirty something and up is good,and even better. And you can still find gravity defying boobs in the over thirty set. And I too am older than the OP.
look at the last line in my sigline.
depending on the woman, i've got 10-30+ more yrs of life experience than her.
and very few have given me a difficult time cos of our age gap.

like many above, the large majority of women i visit are in mid-30s to early 50s.
and rarely do i have a less than deliteful time with them. [i actually keep records but am too lazy to look it up now].
less than 30s, a higher percentage of less than deliteful times, but not more than 40-50%.
i've met some extremely deliteful women and exceedingly dreadful women of all ages.

what helps is research, research, research.
read reviews of her as well as her posts, showcase, website, p411 acct, etc.
and if you're still not convinced, ask some of the guys who have visited her.
Older than you and have not had that "huh?" look yet. I'm sure a lot of the girls already know more about you than you think thru their screening of you and what other Providers have to say about you. Especially if they read your profiles...and you were honest about your age. ;-)
Thats one reason I like to see providers as close to my age as I can find them. Another is I have daughters aged 26 and 29... The young 20 somethings just dont work for me as I am sure some of them don't get excited about a guy who reminds them of Dad...
Although all the women ive seen are younger than me I do look for women closer to my own age

The less gap the better :-)
I am surprised the ladies haven't contributed to this thread. Usually there are a few providers who will reply something like "I like mature men" or "PM me".

I'm tall and old. Like you, I like to think I know what ladies like.