What's the difference between SD/SB and Client/Provider?

What constitutes a SD/SB relationship?

What makes the relationship Client/Provider versus Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby?

Are there certain criteria that must be met?

Are some clients really Sugar Daddies, we just don't look at them in that light?

SD/SB: = an ongoing pre-agreed mutually beneficial relationship between two people (mainly GFE focused)

Hobby: = a multiple provider focused "de jour/ala carte menu" (however, that doesn't mean there aren't "regulars" that nearly transcend into quasi SD/SB) but generally there's no agreement of/for consistency

Both work... just depends on your focus/desire and the ability to find a gal you mesh well with (trust a big factor).

Good question/post!
If a client indicates he wants to see a provider on a regular basis...
and the provider is up for that...
Is that what would move the client to the… SD bracket?

Is it assumed a person will only have one SD or SB?
If a client indicates he wants to see a provider on a regular basis...
and the provider is up for that...
Is that what would move the client to the… SD bracket?

Is it assumed a person will only have one SD or SB? Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise
That's a good point. In my last one (it lasted nearly two years before she moved to the pacific NW), I never asked for exclusivity as I didn't expect it because she had a life outside of what we were about.

If a client/provider agree to something like that type of exclusivity you mention, it's really up to them and yes, definitely hovering within the SD/SB realm and perhaps even into something more.
I find it odd that SD/SB sites have a place for a SD to select their annual income, and one of the options is $0 to $25,000.

I don't mean to imply that a person making less than $25,000 can't be a SD, but when a person selects this financial bracket, that piece makes me wonder if the SD would expect exclusivity.
I haven't seen that before. I didn't use a SB/SD site previously so no experience on that one.

I suspect that whatever arrangement is made between the two is specific/unique to the mutual situation they each desire and are willing to accept. Negotiate what works for you (limits and all).
About $2000 per month.
I haven't been on any of the SD sites in ages, I don't remember which site it was on, but I did think to myself... is this person on the right site?

You make a good point, to each their own.

If so many providers all want a Sugar Daddy, why would a provider not just… see Clients and be kick ass treating every client like a king, to where a handful or however many clients turned into regulars, aka SD's?

*Typically*, SDs either want gorgeous model types for the major money or they want a troll-cheap arrangement (like three or four hours for $200-$300) with girls that are down for pay for play but not wise to their bullshit offers and requests like bbfs. If I was a sugar daddy and had the money I'd want a young, hott and tall SB with no pro experience and I'd spoil the shit out of her til she needed work done. I'd pay fork the work and end it. Move on to the next. I am Sooooooo NOT hating on true SDs. If I could I would.
*Typically*, SDs either want gorgeous model types for the major money or they want a troll-cheap arrangement (like three or four hours for $200-$300) with girls that are down for pay for play but not wise to their bullshit offers and requests like bbfs. If I was a sugar daddy and had the money I'd want a young, hott and tall SB with no pro experience and I'd spoil the shit out of her til she needed work done. I'd pay fork the work and end it. Move on to the next. I am Sooooooo NOT hating on true SDs. If I could I would. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Hmmm... not so sure about that one, so can't say +/- what other guys requested/did. My SB was in her mid-30's, one child, pretty yet normal (just a mom) and I took care of most everything.

It's a hit or miss situation (for both) and to find those arrangements that really fit and work are rare. It's why I'm here on eccy now going the hobby route instead.
I have a very hard time believing that SD/SB relationships exist. ........... Just my opinion and you know that old saying " Opinions are like asshole's and we all have one"

I have seen on the SD/SB sites were they ask the SD income, and then ask the SB what income is she looking for.........I would think most of them would pick the highest amount?

I have been very intrigued by the whole concept of SD/SB relationship, but I no longer fall in the category of sugar baby........maybe sugar lady because I am way to old to be a sugar baby............

SP
If I was a sugar daddy and had the money I'd want a young, hott and tall SB with no pro experience and I'd spoil the shit out of her til she needed work done. I'd pay fork the work and end it. Move on to the next. I am Sooooooo NOT hating on true SDs. If I could I would. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I would love for you to be my sugar mama! Hehe .
I would love for you to be my sugar mama! Hehe . Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby

Backoff BSB ... I have been working long and hard for her to be my sugar momma and treat me well. Butt if you are interested in becoming sugar siblings ...
I think the difference between the 2 is time. A provider sells time. A sugar baby arrangement is the closest thing to a real world relationship. Both have Pro's & Cons. Sometimes I want a shorter meeting and I'll look for a provider. If I want a woman who isn't concerned about the amount of time we share together I usually lean towards a sugar baby. I just started dabbling in the sugar baby world and I must say it can be really rewarding if you find a good one.
I my opinion hobbyist generally don't want a sugar baby most hobbyist i know like the variety of different providers.