Encounter: I Saw Lora (Erstwhile of Jade) at Lucky Haven on the 100th Anniversary of the WW1 Armistice.. She Had Me Calling "May Day"!

Date: 11-12-2018
Name: Lora
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: Walnut Hill between NyNy and the Pizza Joint
Phone: 469-358-5847
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LK, DFK, Breast Play, Body Slide, SS, ASS, BBBJ, 69, Daty, Dato, CG, Mish, BBFS (see ROS)
Hair Length and Color: very long, ass-level, tied up most of the session.. black, some wave at the end
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5-6, 105 pounds, very slim, beautiful-shaped C Cups (natural), shaved pussy, small and sexy ass (slight bubble), nice face, somewhat exotic look, full-Korean, but could pass for Korean-Thai mix
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review.
  • nono
  • 11-13-2018, 11:48 AM
Chung - for the looks how is she compares to Kiss or Paige at LH
Chung - for the looks how is she compares to Kiss or Paige at LH Originally Posted by nono
I think I've seen this question before, LOL..

help me out.. is Paige the girl who used to be Gucci, who left LH for Bali in August? I never saw "Paige", although memory suggests these are the same girl.

but memory can be faulty.
  • nono
  • 11-13-2018, 12:19 PM
She is Kiss friend and I don’t know if she left LH for Bali. She has blond hair and very cute face.
She is Kiss friend and I don’t know if she left LH for Bali. She has blond hair and very cute face. Originally Posted by nono
ok.. assuming they are one and the same.. sounds like it.

• nono
  • 11-13-2018, 12:41 PM
Is Gucci still at Bali? LMK
Nice review, CT. She sounds like a winner. Must good for you to work “that” word into the title!
Nice read Chung !!
Hilarious
Nice review, CT. She sounds like a winner. Must good for you to work “that” word into the title! Originally Posted by slimpickens54
Ha!

yes, that word is my favorite, I didn't give a damn that Lora used to be at Jade!

a few guys are going to be like, "what word? armistice"? LOL

I guess I did give a couple of damns, LOL.. if Lora had not been at Jade, I would not have had intel to propel me into her loving arms last Monday
Nice review
Lucky keep getting new girls, I can't keep up.. They all great that I seen.
Okay what is ASS
Okay what is ASS Originally Posted by Greek4me!!
my term for an ass stripper slide. grinding and sliding her pussy on my ass.. it was unusual and quite intoxicating, so I included it separate.. I have enjoyed several new and stimulating moves from AMP ladies the past 2 months.. you would think after as many ladies as I have seen, there would be nothing new to experience!