I hope everyone is ok!

I am on the lake and it has been raining with crazy winds since Friday...has not let up!!

Just wanted to say a little prayer for everyone in the area, that you and your families are all ok.

If anyone needs assistance the Red Cross and all hospitals are open.
  • MrGiz
  • 09-04-2011, 05:31 PM
I have been out in the Gulf of Mexico the entire time.... interesting, as always.... but everything is fine!!

I saw a report on TV from Mandeville, along where the seawall would normally be.... WoW!!
Pretty Impressive!!
Yea, my deck is literally only 10 ft. from the seawall lol. I heard none of these houses flooded during Katrina, but our uptown incall has about 4 inches on the first floor. Always something!
I am in Shreveport & wont be home in Nola for awhile....my kids are at my house housesitting so they are keeping me updated....I live 3 flights up in garden district so i think I will be ok

Thanks for the post london....Nola take care & stay dry!!!!
not a lot of wind, just lots of rain, some regular, and mostly misty and light drizzle.
Everything's alright here. Lots of rain, but I've been through worse, here. Just an inconvenience. I'm a little stir-crazy being confined to the house for three days. Saw the sky for the first time in three days last night, and it was such a relief.