Unwanted creampie vs begging for creampie?

Which is better? When you cum inside a girl and she starts bitching and crying, or when she begs you to shoot your sperm in her? I like it either way!
Either seems a bit off to me. Protect yourself and her with a condom and play safe!
The latter by far, but only with a partner I trust. The former is too rapey for my tastes.
I think the OP is good ol Humpty! How hangs it, dude? Any new scatalogic incidents?
I used to shit by the dumpster at public storage at 1033 e 41st by the Hancock center in Austin quite a bit. Other places I shat a lot at it include:
The Hancock center HEB back parking lot
, the car wash on east Cesar Chavez,
the car wash at Riverside and pleasant valley
Ibc bank parking lot at Cesar Chavez and pleasant valley
Planet fitness parking lot, Lamar and anderson

My favorite bathrooms were the

lobby bathroom of holiday inn 6000 middle fiskville
La Quinta at 35 and 290

Bars with the nastiest bathrooms
Nastys
trophy's
Poodle dog
Old Emos
Dirty dog
Stardust lounge
The grand
This thread is a waste of bandwidth. Well, maybe not, two trolls got caught up in it. Troll on trolls.
Doc, when was the last time you had to shit in a parking lot
Doc, when was the last time you had to shit in a parking lot Originally Posted by Dude Ruggs
Does that make Doc a proctologist ?
You've just told the entire community here that you've barebacked with "ladies" who have every STD imaginable and you currently have every STD imaginable. On ECCIE, you'll be a hot commodity!!!

Which is better? When you cum inside a girl and she starts bitching and crying, or when she begs you to shoot your sperm in her? I like it either way! Originally Posted by bfowler
Does that make Doc a proctologist ? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Maybe the Pope?
Maybe the Pope? Originally Posted by Precious_b
So he likes it raw and without lube? hahahahahha
You've just told the entire community here that you've barebacked with "ladies" who have every STD imaginable and you currently have every STD imaginable. On ECCIE, you'll be a hot commodity!!! Originally Posted by Anonymous01
Congratulations, you're the super slow individual who is giving a guy that's been doing the same thing for more than 6 years advice.
You're fucking brilliant!
You have been a member since 2014 and you don't know who Humpty is?
I suggest you open your eyes instead of your mouth until you catch up.
Congratulations, you're the super slow individual who is giving a guy that's been doing the same thing for more than 6 years advice.
You're fucking brilliant!
You have been a member since 2014 and you don't know who Humpty is?
I suggest you open your eyes instead of your mouth until you catch up. Originally Posted by WARHEAD

I guess he didn't know that Humpty is genetically superior and can't catch std's...