Hotel room advice

I have an opportunity to play this afternoon . I need to get a hotel in Allen or Mckinney. How can I do this with out leaving a paper trail? Thanks for any advice on this.
  • BLM69
  • 01-17-2017, 01:53 PM
Put it in her name
All hotels will let you pay in cash upfront I do it all the time they will just need a card to hold for incidentals, but once you check out you will get a paper receipt with your cash payment on it and nothing charge to the card. You can do this for 2,3,4,5 star hotels with no issues and no paper trail, but what BLM said works too.
Thanks for the advice. Would you believe it was a scam anyway. Teach me to look for pussy anywhere but here. LOL
Technically, there is still somewhat of a record even if you pay with cash. Settling your bill with cash instead of a credit of debit card is a great option. But since all hotels require a valid government issued ID to even check-in, there is still documentation of who booked the room.
Technically, there is still somewhat of a record even if you pay with cash. Settling your bill with cash instead of a credit of debit card is a great option. But since all hotels require a valid government issued ID to even check-in, there is still documentation of who booked the room. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Yeah but it's no credit card paper trail which is what the op was asking from my understanding. I don't have a S O so I don't have these kinds of problems
Just go with what BLM said

+1 BLM
Yep good idea
Thanks for the advice. Would you believe it was a scam anyway. Teach me to look for pussy anywhere but here. LOL Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Do u mean u should only look here? Or you were looking somewhere else?
Do u mean u should only look here? Or you were looking somewhere else? Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
I was looking somewhere else. Actually it was a MFM with civilians so I thought. They wanted me to book a room, in their name. Okay I thought it was a bit of a risk but rooms are not too much so okay.
Well I wanted to book a suite at a nice Hotel. They wanted me to book it at a certain seedy Hotel and wanted a certain room. They sent me the link.
I lied and said It would not take my Visa gift card and to meet at the hotel and I would get the room.
So, they then said they normally get 250 to do this and they would pay for the room out of the cash.
Sadly had they been upfront. I would have payed the 250 no problem if the pic they sent was them. I told them no thanks and hit a AMP. Not what I wanted but by that time I needed to get back home. Lesson learned I suppose. By the way I put an ad on CL is how I connected with them.
Put it in her name Originally Posted by BLM69
Are you saying the Provider uses her credit card? Not sure I'm understanding this.
Are you saying the Provider uses her credit card? Not sure I'm understanding this. Originally Posted by Prolongus
With regard to the situation the OP was speaking of, it sounds as if someone was trying to get your funds.

If something seems "off" then it generally is. Follow your gut.

If you wish to not have a paper trail, there are SO many females in the DFW area, then just go ahead and see someone that has their own place or hotel.

You can use a Visa/MC/Amex gift card to book your room, and then give a cash deposit although now, there are certain hotel chains that are balking at cash deposits.

But like others have suggested, even with that, you'll still have somewhat of a paper trail.

Doubt that with using a gift card to pay for the room, and cash for a deposit, that someone could trace it back to you unless you just left out receipts for a SO to see.
With regard to the situation the OP was speaking of, it sounds as if someone was trying to get your funds.

If something seems "off" then it generally is. Follow your gut.

If you wish to not have a paper trail, there are SO many females in the DFW area, then just go ahead and see someone that has their own place or hotel.

You can use a Visa/MC/Amex gift card to book your room, and then give a cash deposit although now, there are certain hotel chains that are balking at cash deposits.

But like others have suggested, even with that, you'll still have somewhat of a paper trail.

Doubt that with using a gift card to pay for the room, and cash for a deposit, that someone could trace it back to you unless you just left out receipts for a SO to see. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Honestly I was not sure if they were a scam/ upsell or LE trying to trap me. Either way I was not interested in finding out. Thanks for the suggestions on getting a room.
Pre-paid card works fine to book the room. Remainder can be used to purchase the next card if needed.

For the deposit, a pre-paid card will work if its got your name. I got a "rebate" card like that. I've probably used it a dozen times or so now, although I've never tried to use it on back to back days.