Best amps in north Dallas?

So the individual provider thing just isn't working out for me. Don't know why, but that's the conclusion. Too difficult to get set up for a regular thing or too short of notice that I can play. Therefore, I think amps are probably the way to go. Someplace I can go, get laid, and get moving on with my day. So is there a consensus on the top/top two amps in north Dallas? Selection and safety being the two most obvious concerns.
If you are excluding AMPville by specifying North Dallas, there are very few that offer FS. Suggest looking through the reviews in the AMP forum. If AMPville is in your area of interest, most of those offer similar service. The ones that receive frequent reviews are the most consistent.

For indie ladies on short notice, have you tried the p411 available now list?
+1 to the Diabolical Professor. A bit of research should help you narrow down the possibilities.
Mapleshade near GWB and Coit is the only one that I have gotten FS from in the north Dallas area.
Fuck, they're all in north Dallas. I'm curious to kbkw how far north something has to be for some of you to sonsider it "north Dallas". To me, it's anything north of Northwest Highway and south of Richardson or Plano.
TTH is correct. Seems we've been down that road before. So, here it is again:

North Dallas is Northwest Hwy to 635, which roughly follows the Dallas City Limit.
North Dallas County is N of 635.
NW Dallas County is N of 635 & W of 75.
NE Dallas County is N of 635 & E of 75.

AMPVille is in NW Dallas.
I'm at Coit and beltline
That's Richardson/Plano area. Search Richardson. You will find 2 threads: SubAMPing Richardson & Hunting Garland/Richardson. You will find a wealth of info on multiple AMPs from multiple users. Most are L1 only. But, there are a few gems, where more is available. And, if you find a gal you like & visit a few times, you may find even more. There are a couple, one not too far north, near Coit & GBT, has anything you want.
There is much happiness to be found in subamp land, and as others have mentioned, it just takes a bit of legwork (one hell of a pun there).
I remember a few months ago calling a place on a 'sunday morning' and not expecting to get so much as an answer. Well yes, a groggy-sounding young woman answered the phone and ended up meeting me up there at 10 am. Church services were going on just down the road, man. It ended up being one of the best experiences I've had at a subamp.
Gee, Wally. You're holding out on the Beav'. What gives?