Recommendations for Luxury spa

Trying to go to Luxury this week but it has been a while last time was when I saw Judy. I have been to Sun Spa and had sessions with Coco,Sky and Jun. I'm aiming to see Asa or if someone can help me what girl to see currently at Luxury? Thanks
Asa is great.. Highly recommended

Call and make an appt. To make sure she's available. Emma, Sansa, are great 2nd choices that are on the level of Asa.
I’ll wrap up my eccie existence with this. All of the girls there are reasonably similar in terms of service. They differ mainly on physical attributes. Most of the descriptions are accurate. Just find out who is there and do some reading. Some of the girls periodically take unannounced days off so call ahead if you want someone specific. Good luck and write a review afterward
Forget them go see Sansa at Luxury. Thank me later
Asa is top of the list right now...
I have an appointment with Asa tomorrow, thanks all for the info
Let us know how that goes.
Yes awesome time with Asa her attitude is the best and seems like she enjoys sex. Cute girl hot body and great skills I felt comfortable with her. I tried and called about doubles with her and Emma and was told no. Not sure how others got to see them together.
I think every lady at Luxury has many excellent qualities, and many good reasons to session with. My favorites are Sansa, Emma, Asa, BB, and Yara.
  • LCZ28
  • 01-16-2021, 12:07 PM
Which girls are catholic at Sun?