DPD At lux

Guys saw 2 DPD cars earlier, doors are now locked
Just a matter of time...Sun still open?
The place next door got busted, not Luxury itself. Heard they're shutting down for today only
Just a matter of time...Sun still open? Originally Posted by MYQUEST
Ha.. funny.
The place next door got busted, not Luxury itself. Heard they're shutting down for today only Originally Posted by Ashram
What illegal t-shirts? or is that the perfume place?
Wrong post
Perfume
  • vadc
  • 01-08-2021, 02:20 PM
Where is Chung Tran to update us on this?
Where is Chung Tran to update us on this? Originally Posted by vadc
Maybe he was selling the perfume.
Only two places left on harry hines but you guys want to keep writing reviews and bumping threads. If you want a place to get laid next year stop writing dumb ass reviews.

I wrote a review of BB recently but only because she wanted me to.
Only two places left on harry hines but you guys want to keep writing reviews and bumping threads. If you want a place to get laid next year stop writing dumb ass reviews.

I wrote a review of BB recently but only because she wanted me to. Originally Posted by Copasetic
Wha??? You mean advertising the name and physical location tips off DPD where these places are at? No way man thats crazy we all know this public board hasn't been infiltrated by LE. It's not like some DPD Vice squad detective can't just create an account with his Gmail account and pay for premium access.

I wrote a review of BB recently but only because she wanted me to. Originally Posted by Copasetic
From what I have been told, the cops were there for another business in that complex. They took the day off and will be back tomorrow.
Coincidence? You decide. The new DPD Chief focused more on Johns than the establishments when SJ. There are many girls in SJ working from apartments. Hopefully, they will leave the businesses alone. He has much bigger fish to fry.