Encounter: Sansa @ LUX

Date: 01/11/21
Name: Sansa
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Table Shower, LFK, DFK, TUMA, DATY, BBBJ, FS
Hair Length and Color: Long dark and soft
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Perfect 5’4” spinner. Very pretty girl.
Recommendation: Yes
Damn!! That IOP sounds good!!
Great stuff!
I have read a complaint or two, about lacking IOP, but those guys must see IOP as simple screaming and flailing. Sansa is more assured, and believable. I fucking love a full session with that Cutie.
I read as many reviews possible and then make a decision. If a gal did not live up to my expectations then I partially blame myself for making a bad decision. Alot of factors to consider
Sometimes you gotta kind of take charge too
Sometimes you gotta kind of take charge too Originally Posted by Ashram
This, in Spades. I have posted it many times, but it seems like it needs to be said often. Guys complain that a Reviewer got more action than they did, and he must be given preferential treatment, or he embellished his review. But you read the reviews of both, and it always stands out. The Guy who got ''more action'' took charge, asked, made initial moves. The other laid there, let the Provider conduct the session her way. He initiated nothing, then complains here that she didn't do something he wanted.

Matthew 7:7, ironically, can be applied at a spa session. ''Ask, and it will be given to you''..
Agreed. People often say sessions are sometimes mechanical. Well of course they are, if you just sit on your ass and put on effort
The Ladies want to please, and Sansa is one of the best Pleasers. They also appreciate a little "take charge".