massaged by an Asian Lara Croft

Not really a review here, but a heads up about new talent at D&T. I texted them over the weekend asking who's available. They said I should try the new girl, Cassie. I took the chance and was very glad I did. Anna greeted me at the door, if you've seen her you know she's cute, short and stacked and lots of fun. She introduced me to Cassie, who is tall, hot and stacked. She looks a little like Japanese volleyball player Miwa Asao and is about 5'8" like Asao. She had her hair up in a pony tail, so my first thought was she could pass for an Asian Lara Croft. She has the looks and the build. Once we were getting to know each other her shirt came off and I was staring at large natural D's. She's also lots of fun and skilled. Cassie just arrived, so let's be nice to her and show her Austin's best and let's hope D&T keeps her here for a long while.
Nice info. Thnx !
D&T seems to have upped their game some. Went there today. Saw but didn't get the Lara Croft looking girl (fine). Was massaged by a shorter lady; not the shortest. I didn't get her name, but she was a great masseuse, and very friendly within the parameters of what D&T has to offer.
Heck I think there were 4 girls working there today besides the Boss lady (Angela). I was impressed, and what I saw supports what bubba42 wrote. Not reviewing because, like I said, I didn't get her name, and there's enough info here in this forum to identify what is offered at D&T. I hope this lasts.
Cassie?
I have been a long time regular. Angela has always told me about new girls. Service last 3 times has been terrible. I am d 9 be with them
Just curious,... what about service was sub-par? Rushed ? interruptions ? bad attitude? Limited menu? All of the above? I’ve found them to be pretty consistent. Thanks.