URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Research and Lake Line
Activities: FBSM, L1
Hair Length and Color: Long, Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Sophie has a very tight and toned body. She does yoga and it shows. She is about 5'4" and 100 wet. Very attractive lady.
Recommendation: Yes
Sophie has seen more cocks than Vivian. If that is possible. 100 tips will get u more attention and less interruptions. Sometimes. She needs to go appointment only. But afraid of missing a dollar. Was the top amp when her and Vivian started at Rose. The interruptions are at all amps. You can get special treatment if u go often and tip well. The negative reviews will not stop the regulars. They don't go there for her hj. Remember 10000 cocks and counting. Depending on your service level all parts are heavily used. Interruptions are just a part of the game. Sophie can be a super experience or very sub par. But that is with all the girls with heavy Volume.
Yeah the last time I was there, there were constant calls/texts throughout my time. She seriously stopped mid-hj, texted someone for a minute or so, and then continued. I thought it was hilarious. She got a bit pissy when it was taking me a while to finish.
Contrary to captain crunch criticism of me service at local amps seems to be going down hill. I have been a long time regular at both the rose and dt. I tip between 80 and a 100 to insure a good reputation. All of my last visits to both have been sub par. It seems they are getting burned out. Some posters agree and have had the same experience. Taking calls and texts during sessions, rushed, switching girls mid session poor attitudes. Who knows what it is. On this board an amp can easily set up a profile and start posting good reviews. I have noticed some girls, for what ever reason, do not live up to the reviews placed. So basically it is buyer beware. But when I have 3 bad experiences at the same place that my friend is a downward trend. I move on. Dt 3 negatives in a row, rose 1. But the review above matches my experience. Defenders, go on telling me I have"bad etiquette" adding a negative review to a positive. Your defense only perpetuates and rewards the poor level of service. Since stopping going to DT, I have found a great place that treats you well, is much cleaner, attractive girls, off the road and is well priced. So don't put up with poor service, move on, try a new place. You just might win
Up until recently been a regular at Rose for over 2 years (and Sakurah before). the last few times i decided I had enough with the interruptions, and attitude going downhill. even though my tips climbed from 40 2yrs ago to 80 (even tested the waters with 100 once). I did not felt my loyalty was reworded nor appreciated. Looking for a new ATF...
go on telling me I have"bad etiquette" adding a negative review to a positive. Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush
Au contraire pierre. I am guessing you are speaking of the interruptions that a previous poster mentioned? That would make sense to be negative about it. But as far as "burn out," it's not the PLACE that gets burned out, it's the girl (or woman, as the case may be). I personally do not reward bad service. But, again, you have to remember it's more to do with the individual girl as opposed to the place.

(Unless it is a particular habit that is consistent with every girl at a place. And yes, sometimes that happens, i.e. interuptions.)

When a place gets stale, I stop going until they bring in new massage girls. That changes the game. Obviously I cannot speak for others or for perceived fake reviews. I can only speak for myself. When I write a review, I put my reputation on the line. I won't recommend a bad time and I'll tell you pretty much what to expect. Then you use your best judgement from there.

O/A in Austin, the quality has dropped a bit over that past couple years, but not to the point where you can't still find some great massages.

Good luck to you and hope you find some good experiences!