Why do you hobby?

Just wondering what made you start hobbying

My so has medical problems and the sex has all but stopped 2 are 3 times a mouth and that's on a good mouth.

This started years ago.

For me if they was sex of any kind good are bad are dull sex I would not be doing this.
it's that or die masturbating.........
Its cheaper than divorce.
Variety and convenience.
SO lost all interest in sex after menopause .....I think she knows I do this but is OK with it as long as I am discrete.......and I am very discrete ......
I like strange pussy. I am a sex addict. I like women to manipulate me to orgasm. I like learning about how women think sexually then doing it to me. I like to eat pussy and ass. I like tits. I feel better about myself after I fuck a strange woman. After years of insecurity and fear of being good enough for good looking women, I like to pay for good looking women to pretend they want me. I am satisified on a purely shallow psychological level, and I like the seratonin flush in my brain after I come with a woman. I like sluts who like sluts. I like to role play with sluts. I like being used and using.
I enjoy the opportunity to spend intimate time with a variety of beautiful, generous, and sexually adept ladies.

Bob

My so has medical problems and the sex has all but stopped 2 are 3 times a mouth and that's on a good mouth.

This started years ago.

For me if they was sex of any kind good are bad are dull sex I would not be doing this. Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
I am single and hobby for variety and like the quote "P4P is normally cheaper than free sex". ECCIE makes finding compatible providers lots easier!!
I like strange pussy. I am a sex addict. I like women to manipulate me to orgasm. I like learning about how women think sexually then doing it to me. I like to eat pussy and ass. I like tits. I feel better about myself after I fuck a strange woman. After years of insecurity and fear of being good enough for good looking women, I like to pay for good looking women to pretend they want me. I am satisified on a purely shallow psychological level, and I like the seratonin flush in my brain after I come with a woman. I like sluts who like sluts. I like to role play with sluts. I like being used and using. Originally Posted by crashkopf

+1
I like flying the remote control helicopters.
  • T-Can
  • 09-17-2010, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
I'm trying to find myself?

*Disclaimer - I hope this satisfies everyone who was disappointed by the answer "Because I can" from another similar thread.

This started years ago.

For me if they was sex of any kind good are bad are dull sex I would not be doing this. Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
I have to ask if the mouth rather than month was a Freudian slip?
I suppose you meant month, but for me it was the mouth. SO doesn't any part of me in her mouth. Not a tongue and specially not a dick. My hobbying is usually limited to L2 but not always.
Because I can!!! cheaper than dating and I am a selfish prick who doesn't want to share my space with a ball and chain. I like the freedom of choice it gives me.
It was either this, or collecting stamps. After a long, agonizing internal debate, I reluctantly turned to this and put aside my stamp collection.