PSA: Schedule/get screened early for TX/OU game weekend (Oct 1 - 3).

TX/OU weekend is coming soon (Oct. 1 - 3), and like all the hotels, ladies are booking up early. So, a word of advice: if you want some company while you're in town, don't delay. This is a big, busy weekend for a lot of us -- if you wait to get screened and scheduled, you might miss out on seeing your top picks!

At the very least, get pre-screened by a few ladies, and have a few more potentials if they don't end up working out. And don't request a last-minute hotel incall if she doesn't already have a room, 'cause that's just not gonna happen.

Perhaps (closer to game day) we could start a thread for ladies who will be available for last-minute dates?

Gooooooo [insert your preferred team here]! Fight fight win!

Also posted to the Oklahoma Main Discussion board.
Carrie, can I book you for the whole weekend??
Carrie, can I book you for the whole weekend?? Originally Posted by Hayden Hightower
Only if you can explain football to me and why people are so into it.
Carrie Rocks! Way to think ahead!!!!

Spikebaby
Yes, I would be more than happy....to truly grasp the concept, I think I should recruit some more lovely providers to help me demonstrate plays.....topless of course...
Only if you can explain football to me and why people are so into it.
Uh-oh! I guess this rules me out!
  • Surge
  • 09-22-2010, 05:25 PM
Yes, I would be more than happy....to truly grasp the concept, I think I should recruit some more lovely providers to help me demonstrate plays.....topless of course... Originally Posted by Hayden Hightower

Geez

Can i go to THAT party???

Yes, I would be more than happy....to truly grasp the concept, I think I should recruit some more lovely providers to help me demonstrate plays.....topless of course... Originally Posted by Hayden Hightower
And I thought I liked football before. THAT would be a super bowl.
I will be your lovely lady
A real Texas woman wouldn't see a guy from Oklahoma on Oct. 2 :-)
I would book a multi-hour date with a provider that likes to scream "Boomer Sooner."