Palin or Pelosi?

Who would you fuck? Politics aside. Pelosi looks like a Madame Tussauds wax museum figure. Dumber than a rock. The author of "We have to pass the bill in order to know what's in the bill". A quote that will live in infamy. Palin is kooky too. But she's kinda hot in a MILF way. Knows her way around the great outdoors. Bottom line:

I'm fuckin Palin

What say you?
Who would you fuck? Politics aside. Pelosi looks like a Madam Tassuad wax figure. Dumber than a rock. The author of "We have to pass the bill in order to know what's in the bill". A quote that will live in infamy. Palin is kooky too. But she's kinda hot in a MILF way. Knows her way around the great outdoors.bottomline:

I'm fuckin Palin

What say you? Originally Posted by bambino
What say I?

YOURE FUCKIN STUPID.

Great topic, pissant. You are truly relevant.
  • CJ7
  • 12-09-2013, 08:06 PM
What say I?

YOURE FUCKIN STUPID.

Great topic, pissant. You are truly relevant. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
+1
Palin all the way...

I bet Pelosi would fuck Assy Fucke in the butt with a big black destroyher... LOL

He would like it and then they could cuddle.
He's a troll. Why keep feeding him?
Because it's fun?
You may not know this but Sarah Palin would be classified as a spinner. She is not tall and slight.
Hell the 180 pounders are spinners in your mind.
I thought someone said a spinner was 5-2 and 130...
she is a witch but Christine O'Donnell, that nut from Delaware is hot to me. plus I like crazy women.. we wouldn't get along on religion or politics but I would enjoy nutting all over her crazy face.

another hot one is Gillibrand senator from NY.. and a younger Mary Landrieau...

that chick who used to be a rep from SD Stephanie Herseth is a babe.
  • Old-T
  • 12-10-2013, 08:23 AM
I will pass on both. "Erotic" starts in the mind, and I don't find either of their minds remotely attractive.
Palin has a brain, pelosi doesn't, I have only been to bed with sentient human females
Palin has a brain, pelosi doesn't, I have only been to bed with sentient human females Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Says a lot about you, dipshit.
Says a lot about you, dipshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your post says a lot about you.
NO! Your post says a lot about YOU!!!!!!

LMAO!