Address: Spring Valley
Activities: daty, bbbj, mish, k9, bbbjcim
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Slim thick
Recommendation: Yes
Very good review on this lady. She is very sexy
Good review. I just saw her based on your review.
I tasted her. Extraordinary. Best asset is her beautiful pussy lips. Nice and plump. Zero iop though. She makes you feel like she is going through the motions. I damn near dislocated my tongue to get a reaction out of her and during sex I forgot what year it was. Great nips, beautiful pussy, nice ass. Beyond boring fuck. I got one moan out of her pounding the shit out of her. Great pussy. Tight. Pretty pussy lips, yet she is the definition of a dead fish
I've seen two of these guys females and something was off. I'm not saying he's their pimp but something was off so understand that going in with anyone he reviews. Trust me anyone he reviews there is a hidden and skinny agenda behind it. Stay away. I'm saying he's pimping these females, managing them or making some money off them. Either way, once in his rotation a good provider turns into someone who just dials it in. You have been warned
Plus. Great nipples. Naturally long. Nice skin. Nice booty. Negatives. This dude has ruined her. Zero iop. I lost my breath trying to get a moan out of her, even with a great tipper she is a clock watcher. Of all the ladies ive seen i know once hypesuh gets ahold of them or gives them any advice the sessions go to shit and become worse than transactional. That's as honest as I can be.
I tasted her.

once hypesuh gets ahold of them or gives them any advice the sessions go to shit and become worse than transactional.

once in his rotation a good provider turns into someone who just dials it in Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
Sounds more like the Op is the one that left a bad taste in your mouth not the actual lady.
But did the duck provide a good IOP?

WAIT… ducks eat fish, right?

Mufasa: Look inside yourself, duck. You are more than what you have become.