Elves

I noticed on BP Las Vegas there are 7 Elves in Las Vegas for a week. Their advertising is the same as Baton Rouge. Just wondering if they are touring now?
as part of the E.L.F.S. program (Employee Lifetime Financial System) , i believe they are on all expense paid Las Vegas vacations. sort of like a profit sharing program that Santa set-up for them. that is , if they are fully vested into the plan yet.

when fully vested , the girls can enter the E.L.P.H.S. (Employee Lifetime Protection & Healthcare System)

that Santa is quite a guy. always thinking of new ways to provide for his girls. what other pimp gives away free cars, free legal service, free all expense paid vacations, 401K, free healthcare, FBBBF, etc...
got to admire a guy like that! why would they EVER want to leave?
bayou boy
It seems kind of funny to me. Daria, and Tiara have ads running in Baton Rouge. Like Thibodaux said its probably some kind of so called benefit that Santa is holding money back for, or Santa has lined up some kind of gig for the elves like a bachlor party or something.One ad run at 2:30A is nothing on the Las Vegas backpage board, by 9:00a the ad is so far down on the board it might as well not be there, also if they are in Vegas they better be very careful, because there is active vice in Las Vegas unlike Baton Rouge, and the girls are not old enough to gamble, or get into any top clubs, also the elves might be the best thing to hit Baton Rouge as far as the hobby goes, but these girls aint shit in Las Vagas especially with all of the California hotties floating around over there. To be honest I think its just a ploy. I think Santa told them all to take a week off, because interest and action is slowing in Baton Rouge. I am not saying they are not doing business, but once a dawg has done a couple of them and the novelty kind of wares off the calls slow down. So Santa runs a ad in Vegas to make it look like they are touring with a new rate structure, so when they pop up on backpage in Baton Rouge next week or the end of this week all the dawgs will flock to the phones to call their favorite elf and " wink wink" pay what she was charging in vegas. Yeah right !!
Are they charging more in Vegas? I don't see how that would be possible as a working plan, seeing as how there is a lot more competition. Even a completely hard bodied, model-type woman (and I will never claim to be that nor do I aim to be that way) would have a difficult time attracting attention. IMO if you're traveling else where, it's best to go to a place where there isn't much competition in the body type and age range that you are. Not everyone likes spinners, just like not everyone likes bbws... and everything in between. That advertising ploy is quite transparent and a bit insulting to these dawgs. I mean, most of the ones I've met are quite capable of figuring things like that out, I'm just sayin'.
You're "just sayin" that you are not a "hot bodied" woman. But Santa Does have a few Elves that ARE Hot Bodied women therefore they will have no trouble finding work in Vegas. Have you been with any of these women? How do you know whats going on behind closed doors? You dont. Therefore, you stating that it is a bad idea is that exactly, your idea. I am quite sure what your point is here besides bashing the Elves....but i am sure they will all be fine with or without your advertising input.
I think Santa is trying to go with the teenaged "innocent never been a provider-girls gone wild" factor there. That's what it looks like to me anyway. It may or may not work. I do wish those girls the best but I just don't see it happening. Daria is cute, but not my idea of hot. And I'm not gonna pay $550/hr for her, especially after her mixed reviews. Now I'd pay $550/hr or more for, let's say,a Niki Tylor caliber of provider. Not downing all our beautiful bbws, or not so model-esque type providers here. Everybody is looking for something in particular and the majority of them fit the bill. And there has been many a dawg here that has partaken of an elf, or two, or three, or more and that's their choice and they will stick by it. I just don't think the elves are gonna do as well out there as Santa thinks they will. We've all seen his somewhat eskewed (being generous here) opinions on several topics. For the most part, well, for me for sure, it's not the elves, it's the Insane Santa Antics that piss off most normal people who know better and just want to get sum. He won't be getting any of my green when or if he comes back.
that's why it's vegas.. there is more oppertunity AND MONEY in Vegas. If your butt hurt over that than So Be It. Sounds to me like you want these girls to stay here for your entertainment.....mmmmmmaybeee ee your not the entertainment they are looking for.....hmmmmmm think about it. Maybe they would rather take the chance at making better money with better quality......hmmm sounds like a win, win to me. Why "hate" ?
  • BIG C
  • 05-11-2010, 12:14 AM
Gee, I wonder.....
Why do you have to wonder BIG C, I count two on here, if you know what I mean. Not a real bright bulb!!!!!!!!!!!!
@rpm totally agree! It's almost kind of funny really.
Veronica. It would be funny if it wasn't so patheic.
RPM, that shoebox lady is funny
  • BIG C
  • 05-11-2010, 06:55 AM
Why do you have to wonder BIG C, I count two on here, if you know what I mean. Not a real bright bulb!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by rpmsouth
I was being facetious because anyone with even half a brain already knows the obvious here and my guess is that we both count the same two here.....

@rpm totally agree! It's almost kind of funny really. Originally Posted by VeronicaMoore
What'cha mean almost.....lol

Veronica. It would be funny if it wasn't so patheic. Originally Posted by rpmsouth
I think she was using the very little used alternative meaning for funny here which is actually pathetic......

Anyway, he's already made it plain and clear so it's only a matter of time.....
The thread basically presents a question "are the elves touring?", now because you are dealing with the elves and primarily Santa there is questionable speculation as to what the answer could be. As I said, in a market like Las Vegas one ad placed at 2:30A where by 9:00A its burried so deep it is irrelavent makes you wonder??, especially where in Baton Rouge not only do they place a group ad, but individual ads as well.

So if they are touring fine, but if not then why post the question in the first place, maybe it is to get the attention of dawgs in the B.R. market that did not see their usual elf ad today wondering why not?? If one sees the ad then you can see that most of the elves except for 2 have rates at 200/hh-350/hour etc., so one would assume that if and when the elves returned to Baton Rouge dawgs that missed them as in "absense makes the heart grow fonder" should be ready and willing to pay what they were getting in Vegas.

Now the issue was raised on one post last week that many of the elves were not answering their phones, and Mudvr/Santa himself responded that one went home because of her monthly friend, one was in a wreck, etc. etc., also in any product market and the hobby is a business market, and providers are the product there is what is called the "law of deminishing returns", which means the more something is available and purchased even if originally in high demand the demand for it in the same market decreases over time. ie. a hot new thang/ provider, hits the scene and her phone rings off the hook for the first couple weeks, after the dawgs have gone back for seconds, thirds, fourths etc. then they start to back off a little, so this week could have been a good week considering many of the elves had issues to say take the week off, go take care of business, take a rest, and come back next week ready for business, and in the mean time I will not run any ads in Baton Rouge, but I will run one in Las Vegas or another market with new rate structure, making it look like the elves have left Baton Rouge, and when you return next week there will be renewed interest in the elves at a higher price.

As far as the beauty of the elves or any women that is in the eye of the beholder, "one mans trash is another mans treasure", but in reference to the hobby everything is relative to the market the provider is in. The elves as far as Baton Rouge goes was heaven sent. Dawgs in Baton Rouge were treated to a buffet of hot young 18 year olds at 150/hh that were willing to do every little naughty thing that enered their mind, bbbj, greek, msog etc. These girls in their own right are all presentable in a appearance stand point in the Baton Rouge market, but in a market like Las Vegas where you are 100 miles from Orange County, Los Angelas, and every little valley girl that wants to be the next Kim Kardasian, Brittney Spears, or Paris Hilton the elves would be average at the least. I have been with 5 of the elves myself, and I have also been all over the world including Las Vegas sampling the merchandise so to speak, and in my opinion their is only one of the current elves possibly 2 that have serious Vegas market viability. I am not saying that all will not get calls, but to seriously compete in a market where number one you can legally go to a ranch and have actual Playboy bunny caliber service, and number two there are marketers on every corner handing out provider cards for girls that could be movie stars you better show up with your a game and your best line up.