Straight massage in BR

I'm dealing with some back spasms and could use a legit massage. Can anyone recommend an AMP lady in BR who's especially good at the massage portion of her sessions? Also helpful if the establishment accepts credit cards.
Amp on Coursey in Pocorellos parking lot is legit.
Is that Olive Massage?
Check Groupon there are a couple of AMP places close to BR that do not give extras. Spa Chi (I think is one). Use your CC on Groupon and you don’t have to give to AMP.
No that’s not olive
Thanks for the tips guys.
  • rfl
  • 08-01-2019, 01:44 PM
I’ve been wondering the same as well. Would love to find a massage I can walk in or make an appointment that day. Problem with the normal AMP is you never know who’s there. Ideally, I’d like to find a legit person working out a house. I’m just not down for foo-foo massage places with receptionists and waiting rooms.
Guys my go to spa is St. Michel (sp) on Post Office Rd. So far been batting 1000. Saw a nice black lady named Virginia and she was very good. I actually wore short boxers during massage. Starts you face up and there is a long heating pad on the table that feels great. After I flipped, she really worked my lower back and but. Did 90 min. for $ and 25 tip. Took me awhile to get up after that. You need to reserve a time and they take cards.
BTW PM your email to me and I can refer you and we both get a discount. This spa is 100% legit.
  • rfl
  • 08-05-2019, 05:12 PM
Good to know. Thanks.
Lillyluvsrubs is the goto girl. She is a professional, licensed and trains regularly for her CE credits.
Is she still seeing clients? I haven’t seen an ad for her in forever.
She advertises fairly regularly on rubratings.