Erwin Fletcher

Tell ya what.......I'm going to extend the olive branch.

I'm going to give you a free session and you can write the review without me seeing it as long as your honest about the activities and you don't give away a specific location.

You'll have to prove to me that you're Fletcher and of course pass my screening.

If you choose not to accept this mission, you shouldn't have a damn thing to say about me in the future and people can't say that I didn't at least try to be nice even after all the nasty comments you made about me.
Wow! That is what I call WAY beyond the call of duty on Ms. Elena's part. I have seen a lot of spats on here and a few attempts to make the peace, but I never dreamed i would see something as generous and persuasive of constructive intent as Ms. E's offer here. I hope this puts an end to it!
Its a nice gesture I will have to think long and hard about it and get back to you.
Don't think too long.....I forgot to add, there is an expiration date to this and not an open ended invitation.

Like all good deals, this will turn into a pumpkin on Monday March 19th.
Hey Elena, if I act like a fucking needle-dick, can I get a freebie, too ???

Tell ya what.......I'm going to extend the olive branch.

I'm going to give you a free session and you can write the review without me seeing it as long as your honest about the activities and you don't give away a specific location.

You'll have to prove to me that you're Fletcher and of course pass my screening.

If you choose not to accept this mission, you shouldn't have a damn thing to say about me in the future and people can't say that I didn't at least try to be nice even after all the nasty comments you made about me. Originally Posted by MsElena
No, but I'll give you free advice.

Don't hobby until after the M&G because I'll need all your money for the tamales and whatever else I get.
Well I have to pass then Im flying out to Hilton Head Tuesday afternoon on business and wont be back till the 22nd.
Sounds like erwin is afraid of a little strap-on wielding Elena.
Well, that doesn't seem real fair to me! I can be just as big of an asshole as Fletch, probably bigger with minimal effort. But, in the absence of the freebie, I will look forward to the tamales!

No, but I'll give you free advice.

Don't hobby until after the M&G because I'll need all your money for the tamales and whatever else I get. Originally Posted by MsElena
Well I have to pass then Im flying out to Hilton Head Tuesday afternoon on business and wont be back till the 22nd. Originally Posted by Erwin M Fletcher
Damn Fletch, for this offer you should reschedule the trip. Besides, since when did 36 holes of golf a day become a business trip - or is it the sweet southern drawl of those pretty SC ladies?
I will be driving to Beatrice that week but should be able to make it.
Erwin........

Since you haven't been in town and won't be back until Thursday, I've decided to extend my offer to you.

I'll let my offer stand until the end of April. Now you have a whole month to decide which day you'd like to meet up.

Look at you Elena.. being all nice and stuff. Watch out girl, some are gonna get the wrong idea!!

I was going to place a wager on whether or not he will accept Elena's offer, but twice this week she has taken every bit of loose change I had. I'm going to have to check under the cushions on my sofa.