Why I LOVE the Hobby

I love to be a provider becuase of many valuable reasons.

1-I love the people I meet: I have developed some life-long standing relationships with people I met years ago in the hobby. In certain cases even spent holidays together.
2-Networking: People assume that men who are in the hobby must be desperate or ugly, but truth stands that MOST men I have met are AWESOME and well-standing men who just are too good for the bar sluts.
3-Empowerment: Most wives do not get rewarded or give bombshell head.
4-If only the poor guys always hitting on me knew about my secret availability......it is just that easy...money talks....bullshit walks boys...
5-$$$$$$$$$$$ Duh.
Don't know about $$$$$$$$$$ Olivia...that's a VERY big number!
I can however attest to your comment about "bombshell head!"
I have BIG DREAMS Bigh1955!......Like you always say: "Somethings are best left to professionals!" I personally LOVE watching a man grinning ear to ear from my skills
BOMBSHELL
BIG DREAMS are a good thing! AIM HIGH! Gravity Sucks!
I love the way you make me grin!

I love the hobby because:
1) You never ask where I've been, where I'm going, who I talked to, or what I did
2) I can actually enjoy a BBBJTC without having to buy a new car afterward
3) Greek means something other than an ancient culture in the east Med area
4) Sexual harassment is encouraged (this is a joke...if you don't get it, ignore it)
5) It's all about ME.
I like your comment about desperate or ugly. I do not drink and HATE!, HATE!, HATE! drunks. Not judging those that drink, but as an example my aunt got drunk over Christmas at my house and I wanted to throw her out because of how annoying she was when drunk. My religious beliefs do not jive with church groups, so there removes the two biggest social avenues to meet potential dates.
I love to be a provider becuase of many valuable reasons.

1-I love the people I meet: I have developed some life-long standing relationships with people I met years ago in the hobby. In certain cases even spent holidays together.
2-Networking: People assume that men who are in the hobby must be desperate or ugly, but truth stands that MOST men I have met are AWESOME and well-standing men who just are too good for the bar sluts.
3-Empowerment: Most wives do not get rewarded or give bombshell head.
4-If only the poor guys always hitting on me knew about my secret availability......it is just that easy...money talks....bullshit walks boys...
5-$$$$$$$$$$$ Duh. Originally Posted by Omahaolivia
I love the hobby because I can have the opportunity to receive that “bombshell head”!!!
bombshell.