What is the difference between LFK and DFK

It would seem to me once the tongues have "met", you are committed where is "the line" ?
I'm editing my post.

LFK? I have no idea what that is. Lip kissing? Who knows.

DFK = Deep french kissing. To me that is a passionate kiss that can't be faked. Its when to people feel a connection that makes you want to open your mouth and start to gently kiss the person. Then the more turned on you get, the more passionate and aggressive your mouth/tongue gets. Myself, I would say "licking molars" as that sounds just gross to me. But, I would say that a DFK should be when your tongues are dancing slowly, passionately and teasingly. Its the kinda kiss that makes you want to run your fingers through his/her hair, gently grab it and should leave you wanting more.
I think guys sometimes list kissing with just the lips as LFK, or maybe they are trying tongue and it's a one sided affair. If the tongues just meet it's LFK, if you're licking each others molars it's DFK. Not enough DFK out there if you ask me.
Ms. Elena - I agree completley - hence the question
I agree with Elena.

There's kissing...and then there's KISSING!

LFK is an exploratory act. Even LFK can be passionate if it is properly built up to. By the time two people get to DFK they should be trying everything humanly possible to merge their bodies and souls into one.

Start with DFK - YUCK! Very Low Rent!