Thank You - M&G

I want to give a big thank you to the people who came tonight. Y'all are the best, I truly mean that. Some of you came in from out of town for it and that means a lot to me.

I'm very glad that everyone had the chance to meet Penny, Olivia and Bree. We were able to help celebrate Bree's Bday a little early too.

Only 4 tamales were left and Penny Lane took off with them to my dismay (bitch). Maybe 8 beers left, y'all can drink.

A big thank you to Penny Lane who came back tonight to help me clean up. Thank you again doll, you're a great friend (she'll be joining the site this weekend).

I won't give the names of the people who were there, but if you wish to respond to this post its up to you. I just wanted to say thanks for making this M&G a success. I will plan another one for the end of summer/fall and hopefully more will be able to make it.

Thank you again!!

PS. I will total up everything that was spent and donated. Whatever is left over will be donated to Planned Parenthood.
Thanks again Elena. It was a great evening!
Thanks Elena for putting on a good show. Looking forward to the next one.
Thanks Elena!
It was nice meeting everyone.
I finally got some of those famous tamales. They are the best!
  • cpa2b
  • 03-30-2012, 07:11 AM
I had a great time Elena! I just wish menards would stay open later... LMAO....
Thanks guys. I'm glad you could make it.

CPA.......hahaha Darlin', we'll have to work on a new excuse for you.
sounds like everyone had a good time. wish I could have made it.
I had a great time, it was nice to meet some fellow members of the board. Elena as always was an exceptional host!
LOL.....Menards.....Good jokes in the morning. Thanks Ms. Elena, you did an amazing job of putting it together!
It was fun. I wish I could have stayed out later. Nice to meet everybody and ger reaquanited with old friends.
Sorry everyone I wish I could have made it. I would love to make it to the next one!! Good to hear everyone had fun and until next time yours truely Jane!!
Thanks everyone. It was my pleasure.

I will say that I'm quite tired today and in need of a massage.
YES! Thank you Ms. Elena for the cake and the card! Not only that but for putting together this M&G, I had a wonderful time and glad I met all of the ladies and Gentleman that attended! Till next time xoxo Bree
Thank you for putting things together, Elena. It was nice to put some faces to some "handles" on the board. A special thanks to the ladies who attended. It was a comfortable environment to make a first contact.
Sorry I couldn't make it. Unfortunately I had a big exam to take the next day so I just had bad timing. Thank you, Elena, for putting it together though, I'll keep checking for the next one.