A different approach

Ok so I’ve been a “hobbyist” for a bit now. I don’t always write reviews especially if seeing the same encountress numerous times. But my career is a difficult one to explain “engineer” and my schedule at best is tumultuous at times. W that being said sometimes I know when I have free time and others I think I have free time only to find out I have to run to a job site or meeting. So. Something I haven’t tried before. Any ladies up for early morning fun between 530-7 am between Cabot area all the way to west Little Rock? Most days I don’t have to be in til 730 and this may create more chances for me to have “fun” prior to the work day beginning. Breakfast in bed sounds yummy. Who’s up for making breakfast 😇

Thanks
I’ve had gentlemen ask for very early dates before...

Not a problem. But be positive you can make it. Nothing pisses me off quite like waking up that early, just to be cancelled on. Lol
I’ve had gentlemen ask for very early dates before...

Not a problem. But be positive you can make it. Nothing pisses me off quite like waking up that early, just to be cancelled on. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Getting you up for a morning date and then canceling. I'd hate to be that guy....
Getting you up for a morning date and then canceling. I'd hate to be that guy.... Originally Posted by Nukeman69
That’s what I refer to as “the angry girlfriend experience.”
Not my intent to cancel any meeting once it’s been “confirmed” I can make it. That sometimes gets mixed up in context of messages. However w my profession sometimes I can tentatively schedule a meeting prior to confirmation and next thing I know I have to be 30 miles away in 20 mins. Just looking to increase the odds of availability as the early mornings I have the most flexibility w my schedule. If I ever cancelled a confirmed appt I would have to make sure a fat tip was applied to the next donation just to make it right
That’s what I refer to as “the angry girlfriend experience.” Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
LMAO
I.wil as long you let.me know the day before so I can already have a room
Getting you up for a morning date and then canceling. I'd hate to be that guy.... Originally Posted by Nukeman69
No shit!!! LMAO! That would not be in a good place!
LMAO Originally Posted by Nukeman69
No shit!!! LMAO! That would not be in a good place! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Nukeman knows what I’m like in the morning. It can be a little scary unless you approach me cautiously, carrying caffeine.
Man, I know something about a mixed up schedule. I can get things mixed up so easily it's not funny. trying to plan doesn't always work out. Even if you think you got all your bases covered. just recently within the last month I pmed dove to set something up when I was in town. I never heard back from her...so I thought my inbox was full and didn't notice it. because I was busy. getting everything ready in case she was free I missed a small detail.

IF in your profession there is a SLIGHT chance you will get a phone call BEFORE you are supposed to be at work and you are in a position to be EXPECTED to answer the phone when your boss or whoever calls and don't have a good excuse for not answering your phone when your expected to I would not set up an appointment. you have to be 100 percent good to go. I have had to make up for some cancellations in the past because I thought everything was ready and it was not. but if you are not that high up then give it a shot. but when you described some of what is expected of you IE having to be at certain places with little to no notice. id try to plan it on an off day. im speaking from experience.
Im up early!!