Hook up bars ?

I appreciate suggestions on good hook-up bars for more mature men to find ladies .

For the ladies on here - where do you hangout ? Perhaps meet for drinks and then . . .

Feel free to message ideas . Thank you
  • 3Sum
  • 09-18-2019, 04:14 PM
Go to Monnalisa on Saturday night, you'll find a lot of MILF's wanting to fuck. If you look rich and feel rich, you should pick up a hot MILF easy.

Go to Paparruchos on Thursday night, you'll find a lot of gold digger Latinas looking for older white gents. If you're half good looking you should have no problem hooking up with one. Lean how to dance and you'll pick up two or three in one night. Latinas love having a good time.

Go to Wild West and you will find both old and young white ladies. Few Latinas and most are there to have fun. You got the personality and like to dance, hee haw, you will pick one up real quick. I find girls here at Wild West to be most down to earth.

Good luck mate.
Thank you !
Fantastic info. Thanks.
  • JDog
  • 09-18-2019, 07:04 PM
I have questioned this before. I love to go out and dance. I am older so would like not only dance but maybe hit on some younger women as I don't like women my age. Unless they are very nice milfs. Where would you suggest for this. I have been to Monnalisa's on Sat. night. It was not what I thought it would be. It is a sit at the bar and hit on anything that walks by. Am I wrong on this.I did not see a place to dance. I go out once in awhile. I want to hit on something for that evening. Looks like Papparrchos is my place. Can you suggest more?
Lol dang.....nice...

Go to Monnalisa on Saturday night, you'll find a lot of MILF's wanting to fuck. If you look rich and feel rich, you should pick up a hot MILF easy.

Go to Paparruchos on Thursday night, you'll find a lot of gold digger Latinas looking for older white gents. If you're half good looking you should have no problem hooking up with one. Lean how to dance and you'll pick up two or three in one night. Latinas love having a good time.

Go to Wild West and you will find both old and young white ladies. Few Latinas and most are there to have fun. You got the personality and like to dance, hee haw, you will pick one up real quick. I find girls here at Wild West to be most down to earth.

Good luck mate. Originally Posted by 3Sum
Noted *hetero though* lol
  • 3Sum
  • 09-19-2019, 09:29 AM
I have questioned this before. I love to go out and dance. I am older so would like not only dance but maybe hit on some younger women as I don't like women my age. Unless they are very nice milfs. Where would you suggest for this. I have been to Monnalisa's on Sat. night. It was not what I thought it would be. It is a sit at the bar and hit on anything that walks by. Am I wrong on this.I did not see a place to dance. I go out once in awhile. I want to hit on something for that evening. Looks like Papparrchos is my place. Can you suggest more? Originally Posted by JDog
JDog. You are correct. Monnalisa's, it's a sit down bar but later in the evening, I think on the weekdays they will clear out a small center area for a dance floor. I'm in my mid 30's and last time I was there, I hooked up with a MILF. 46 years old, hot as fuck for an old lady. We made out and I finger fucked her out on the pool area balcony where it was dark. Later found out she was married and couldn't go home with me. What a cock teaser she was. She was there only to tease young guys. No panties and bras, just a slip on black dress. BTW her pussy was loose and flappy. 3 fingers, could of been 4 fingers, but she was soak and wet.

I love your avatar, reminds me of my past girlfriend in NY. She was Puerto Rican, such a nice girl, I fucked up. Oh well, there plenty out in the sea.

Check out Paparruchos, you'll like it there. Go there with one friend and you both can score. Don't go there with bunch of guys and turn it into a sausage fest. Latin girls don't like bunch of guys hovering over them. Set up a intimate setting. Hell, I went there once with a friend since my girl was out of town and I left him there because I had to take two Colombians home with me.
Mind you I drive a Corvette. LOL. Left one dude there and picked up two chics. Now, that's a score. It was all cool, he didn't mind, he was working on one.

I heard Washington area is another good place. Will check it out soon. A lot of young chics to pick up for one night stand. Houston is so awesome, it's so diverse.
Thank you for the interesting dialog

If there are any ladies here - especially dominant ladies - that would like to meet this weekend for drinks somewhere dark and then onto fun, please do PM me. Thanks
My apologies if this thread got overly colorful and potentially disrespectful. Not my intention for sure
Try Armandos on Thursday nights. It’s widely known and packed on Thursdays. Le Colonial on Thursday-Sat. Both places have a dance floor and get going after 10. Lot’s of good looking ladies and a mix of young and older. I usually reserve a table upstairs at Le Colonial so I can sit down and rap with any ladies I meet. Moxies is good early in the evening, but no dance floor.