Encounter: My Bunny diet: Only 69 calories per serving

• Xhi
  • 07-15-2019, 11:52 AM
Date: july 13
Name: Bunny
Address and Phone: Gold One Spa - 2018 W Northwest Hwy, Phone: (214) 989-5238
Address: Top star is same as Gold one, nw hwy area.
Phone: -
City: dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, early stroking, serious and revitalizing body scrub, erotic body biting and sucking, s&s, russian, bbbj, daty, 69, CG, squatting CG, RCG, bbbj.
Hair Length and Color: Black hair and long , sometimes was tied on a bony tail not to bother during bbbj
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5.4, 110lbs (?), cute doll face with long eyelashes and make up, C+ or D mm tits with big nipples, responsive, shaved sweet tight muffin. Likes to moan in English. Nice skin. Delicate body frame. A little raspy voice, like after a laud karaoke night.
Recommendation:A Big Yes !
I think that Bunny is the best AMP provider in Dallas !!! JMHO - NC
Very nice review, Xhi. You hit all of the high points, but IMHO, of course, there are no low points.
I saw bunny back when she was at bali, it may be time too pay her another visit soon.
  • Xhi
  • 07-16-2019, 11:49 AM
Very nice review, Xhi. You hit all of the high points, but IMHO, of course, there are no low points. Originally Posted by baobei

Thx, but for me the low point for me was that I had to leave and leave without her.
semen diet lol
I saw bunny back when she was at bali, it may be time too pay her another visit soon. Originally Posted by Heartside
+1

Same here, I did not see her since the Nyny days. I am glad she is still around. Realy top GFE with her and I remember she is a good choice for the not so experienced hobby guys. She came up with stuff in my visits that just left me like : wow!

Time for a Bunny hop.
What is the latest info on the Top Star lineup ?
I think that Bunny is the best AMP provider in Dallas !!! JMHO - NC Originally Posted by NamjaChingu
Strong words from the critical NC
gita - Critical ?? I am unaware of having been critical. I think that I am typically either positive or silent. NC
  • Ashi
  • 07-20-2019, 11:28 AM
Namja Chingu is one of the pillars and examples in this amp forum neighborhood, on how to not get bogged down in squabbles or negativity veiled in criticism.
I always look for his inputs. If I did not know Bunny's skills and wonderful personality, I would go seek her out because NC said so.
Fortunately for me, I know Bunny pretty well and intimately, and I can attest to her ranking as a TOP STAR among the amps choices.

Speaking of vets, I wonder where is Kimchi ? We miss you Kimchi !!
  • Gar
  • 07-20-2019, 12:05 PM
Good review Xhi.
NC turned me onto Bunny and she's turned me on ever since.
Bunny is one of my ATF. We goes back away. Her service is second to none.
Ashi, baobei - Thank you, gentlemen, for your kind words and support. I consider each of you to be a valuable hobby friend !!!

I, too, wonder what has become of Kimchi and how he is doing. NC