Raven aka Egyptian Princess NC/NS

I was in the mood for a diversion so I started perusing provider ads on eccie and bp and noticed Raven had posted both places.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1273694

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...shell/24601536

I checked out a few of her reviews and noticed the all seemed to be from Austin but they were all good so I decided to call her.

She answered promptly. I said I saw her ad on bp and asked her if she was still taking appointments. She said yes. I asked her when the next available was and she said "now". I asked where she was and she said 45 and Richey. I said it would take me 1/2 hour to get to her location and asked if 8:45 would be ok. She said yes. She asked if I was interested in hh or hr and I asked how much for each. She said 120 and 220. I said how about we start with 1/2 hour and do the hour if we both agreed. She said yes. I asked for the hotel and room number and she said to call when I exited.

I must have really wanted to see her. I rinsed off and got there in 15 minutes or 8:30. I called and asked if she was ready and if I could have the hotel and room number. She have me the hotel name and said she give me the number when I got there.

I turned the wrong way on 45 and had to loop around. The entrance to the hotel was in a weird place so I had to loop around again and pulled in the parking lot and called at exactly 8:45 the time we had originally agreed. No answer.

I called again at 8:50. No answer. I left a message asking if we were still on. I called again at 9:00 saying I'd stick around for 5 more minutes and leave. No return call.

Raven may look hot and have some good reviews in Austin but as far as I'm concerned she is just one big waste of time.
If she didn't give you the actual physical address. .. then maybe you did not have an actual appointment.
Rule # 1
If you are running late and
won't be at her room
excactly 8:45 , you should
have the common courtesy
to CALL her BEFORE 8:45
and explain yourself.
You admitted to going
wrong on 45 causing
you a delay.
And she possibly became
spooked when you said-
you was there at 8:30 but
actually wasn't.
[Copied your quote_ I must
have really wanted to
see her. I rinsed off and
got there in 15 minutes
or 8:30. ]
If she didn't give you the actual physical address. .. then maybe you did not have an actual appointment. Originally Posted by universalenergy
Maybe so. But I didn't see that in any of her advertising. As near as I could tell it was a typical 2 call system or in her case 3 call system. I just thought I'd share so she didn't waste anyone else's time. This is an information board and my intent was to give information. What you do with it is up to you.
If she didn't give you the actual physical address. .. then maybe you did not have an actual appointment. Originally Posted by universalenergy
I see what you did there.
Sorry bp shit nothing will change
Ah man.
She looks sexy too.
To bad that happen to you.
Sorry bp shit nothing will change Originally Posted by jstone420
She is a eccie VP.
Rule # 1
If you are running late and
won't be at her room
excactly 8:45 , you should
have the common courtesy
to CALL her BEFORE 8:45
and explain yourself.
You admitted to going
wrong on 45 causing
you a delay.
And she possibly became
spooked when you said-
you was there at 8:30 but
actually wasn't.
[Copied your quote_ I must
have really wanted to
see her. I rinsed off and
got there in 15 minutes
or 8:30. ] Originally Posted by siberia
I wasn't running late. I was running exactly on time or at least the 8:45 we had originally agreed to so I didn't think I was putting her out. I actually thought I was doing her a favor so she didn't have to waste as much time waiting on me. I usually plan all my driving to be 5 to 10 minutes early so people aren't waiting on me exactly as I had done here.

She knew I had just driven at least 15 minutes to see her. When I called at 830 I was parked in another hotel about a mile away and told her exactly where I was.

When I hung up at 830 I told her I was on my way and I was and I arrived at the hotel at exactly the 8:45 time we had agrred. The notel she had picked was so small that I could reach any room from the parking lot within a minute.

I figured since I had showed at exactly the agreed upon time I was still good and when I missed the hotel entrance I figured i could just loop around behind the hotel but the streets were such that it wasn't that easy. But in retrospect based on your comment I will call next time I miss a hotel entrance even if I will still be on time.

And I would suggest when someone is calling from the parking lot at exactly the agreed upon time it would be "common courtesy" to answer or text and tell me the deal was off instead of letting me wait another 20 minutes for a return message before I left.

Thanks for your reply. It is always helpful to see the other side of the picture and I will alter my behavior next time based on your recommendations. I don't mean to put anyone out.

But I've been doing this for over 20 years and never had someone who advertises on eccie NC/NS me. Eccie is about sharing info so I thought I'd share.
  • bbkid
  • 01-14-2015, 07:12 AM
lmao! Nah, it's not really an appointment until you're inside the door and the envelope is placed in plain sight.
There is the other side we
haven't heard.
It aint looking good on your
side, IJS.
There is the other side we
haven't heard.
It aint looking good on your
side, IJS. Originally Posted by siberia

Giggles.
Giggles. Originally Posted by Kammye
Yeah, the limited experience I've had with the notels, Is that the girls not going to get the room until you show up. You had the name, missed your exit, circled around twice, by the time you got there you were 15 mins late and she was gone. Its kinda creepy waiting in a parking lot. She was more worried about her safety than your missing the exit, driveway. You should have called her when you started driving around in circles. She could have talked you in and been there waiting. This is not so much a NCNS as it is a declaration of your bad TCB skills.
^^ they get excited and go in
circles like a puppy chasing
it's own tail.
Yeah, the limited experience I've had with the notels, Is that the girls not going to get the room until you show up. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
I haven't had limited experience with notels. I've had lots of experience with notels.

More than 10 years of experience and for a number of years every week when my ATF retired, gave up her incall, and suggested we meet at various notels instead.

And I've been doing the backpage thing since before eccie started and have lots of experience with those women at notels too. In the vast majority of cases the women already have the room when I show up at the appointed time. There have been a few cases when I've called at the appointed time and they tell me they are getting the room but in my experience it is the exception rather than the rule.

Further it usually takes about 5 minutes for Mr. or Mrs. Patel to come to the window, give you the paperwork, for you to fill out the paperwork, for them to copy your license, assign the room, take your money, give you change, give you the key, and for you to walk to the room. It can take longer if Mr. Murphy shows up which is why I always allow 10 minutes when doing an outcall at one.

So if they wait until I get there at the agreed time to get the room they will be late.

You had the name, missed your exit, circled around twice, by the time you got there you were 15 mins late and she was gone. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
I wasn't 15 minutes late. I was exactly on time. The appointment was for 8:45. I showed up and called at exactly 8:45.

How could I be 15 minutes late when the appointment was for 8:45 and I called her at the intersection she gave me at 8:30 asking for the name of the hotel and room number? Unless maybe I could have teleported there instantaneously which I can't. People keep saying I was late. I wasn't. We didn't agree to meet at 8:30 or 8:40 or 8:37:30. We agreed to meet at 8:45 and after she gave me the name of the notel I said I was on my way and I was and I arrived and called at exactly 8:45.

You had the name, missed your exit, circled around twice, Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
I didn't miss my exit twice. I turned southbound on the feeder when the hotel was northbound. And I missed the hotel entrance which was unmarked and unlit and significantly south of the hotel. Even had neither of those two problems occurred it would have taken at least 5 minutes for me to get there after the call.

by the time you got there. Its kinda creepy waiting in a parking lot. She was more worried about her safety than your missing the exit, driveway. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
If she didn't want to wait in a creepy parking lot she should have picked a nicer notel. There are a number to choose from in that area all with competative pricing and that aren't creepy at all. Or she could have offered outcall only. Is it wrong for me to assume if incall is agreed the woman should have the room secured at the agreed time?

You should have called her when you started driving around in circles. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
It has been my experience that many ladies want to minimize contact that isnt on the clock and since I could see I was going to be there at the agreed time I didn't see any reason to call. But I will heed your and Siberia's advice and call the next time there "could be a problem" even if I believe I will still be on time.

She could have talked you in and been there waiting. This is not so much a NCNS as it is a declaration of your bad TCB skills. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
I don't get it. I made an appointment for 8:45. I showed and called at 8:45. She didn't answer. She didn't return the call to tell me we were off.

I guess reasonable minds can differ as to who had the tcb issues.

I appreciate those who supported me.

I even appreciated the comments from those who didn't. It has given me some insight into what may have happened and some things to consider doing differently next time. I really do mean to respect the ladies and treat them fairly because to do otherwise kind of negates the whole hobby experience. Thank you.

I guess we'll never know Raven's side of the story because she wouldn't return my call or respond to this thread.

The vast majority of my hobbying has been positive because of information I've received from this board. Thank you.

I hope the information I've provided here is of help to others.