Advice needed from the Ladies!

A single friend of mine really asked me this "?" Didn't have an answer.

I'm asking the few Ladies left on this board for their opinion. Like Dee, YD, AR, Niki, Savannah or any other Ladies that might have advice. Of course I expect guys to contribute too.

My friend has been friends with a with a well respected Lady in the hobby for over 6 years. They talk via text or email regularly. He has never ever dated her in the hobby because his interest is a RL relationship. That does not stand a chance if he was a client we all know that. He said he has never pressured her in meeting in RL, but she just says soon for 6+ years now.

His question was should he keep waiting for he possibility of a RL relationship or let it go? He said she has and would continue to be worth the wait for a just a chance.

I know what I would say to him if this was not hobby related (just move on) BUT it is hobby related.

It's like a juvenile question I agree. But he has true feelings for her and doesn't want any regrets of not giving it a try.

I welcome and respect any advice so I could pass it along.

Thank you community!
I’m UC has a answer.
My, what a mess we have here Ollie. I wish the OP's friend the best.
Actually Lubeman, ECG is going to handle this que.

OP,
Per ECG, if the gal "keeps" saying "soon" that means "I don't want to take the next step" which is wierd but polite "no thank you".

And, Lube,
Totally different than my situation.
Yeah she has no interest in rw relationship.
Well she does want one just on an hourly basis!
I spoke to him today after I read UC reply at the Chiefs game. He said that he has repeatedly asked if she has a SO and wanted him to move on. "NO" was always the answer. UC he felt stunned that he didn't see that as a possibility because his intentions were expressed often and clearly!

He chose not to do the hourly dates because most Ladies won't see clients on personal level.

Dee, YD, SM do you Ladies agree with Nikki?

Looks like he is going to have to expect to feel like a fool after all this time. I hate it for him because he truly respected and cared for her from afar.

Thank you all that replied.
After 6 yrs, I am surprised she still answers. Most would have blocked the number by then.
I spoke to him today after I read UC reply at the Chiefs game. He said that he has repeatedly asked if she has a SO and wanted him to move on. "NO" was always the answer. UC he felt stunned that he didn't see that as a possibility because his intentions were expressed often and clearly!

He chose not to do the hourly dates because most Ladies won't see clients on personal level.

Dee, YD, SM do you Ladies agree with Nikki?

Looks like he is going to have to expect to feel like a fool after all this time. I hate it for him because he truly respected and cared for her from afar.

Thank you all that replied. Originally Posted by gentleman123
Are you sure this friend you speak of isnt you?
OP,
How does he feel about being a spare tire? Perhaps one of how many?
Just because she doesn't have a SO means nothing. Her game plan, regardless if hobby world business, personal life, or real world business, clearly is in another direction.

Btw, my comments, not ECGs, as she's sleeping off her win (Buffalo).

UC always shares great wisdom. I would say tell him to move on, it's been 6 years, and no progress. He is stuck in the FRIENDS ZONE. Have they ever dated or gone out in public together?
I would say Nikki hit it on the head. Let's hope you can get more of the ladies to chime in and help you decide.
He got himself in a situation like Ross on friends.
BD, you are usually right on most things but no it's not me. You have the Midas touch with all the ladies and energy and resources for the hobby. Just observation from reading here.

I agree UC offers/shares great wisdom with all in the hobby. Only once the wisdom he shared with me was stern! Lol

Wolfhound the Ladies I asked to chime in with their opinion have not except Nikki. I respect Dee, YD, SM so their input was important to the issue. These ladies are the only constant on this site for a female opinions. I'm disappointed but respect if they don't have an opinion to share.

He will just have to let go! He told me once he spoke to a friend of hers in concern about her safety. She went off and said she felt like a fool and betrayed. Over a PM asking if she was ok!

Go figure!!

This hobby is getting harder and harder to deal with and not much different from RL relationships.

Thank you all for your input!
Am I reading this right? He has had a text and email relationship with her for 6 years and never gotten together with her, either as a friend or as a provider? OMG, Ross had it easy compared to what this guy is putting himself through…sounds to me like she enjoys dragging him along and playing with his emotions. My advice? The bridge has already been built long ago, get over it and find someone who really wants to be friends…
After 6 years she's playing him for a fool or doesn't know how to let him down gently. To me it sounds like he's given her plenty of ways to let him down.