Lee’s Summit

Nestled up and cozy (it’s so cold in KC) and most definitely need the coffee recommendations for Lee’s Summit area… then some good book ideas for when I get back in OP
Goodness and hello…have not had the honor/pleasure of meeting you…yet.

Gusto coffee in LS is a good go to for the area…

So….how long will you be in the area? Would love to meet up.
Goodness and hello…have not had the honor/pleasure of meeting you…yet.

Gusto coffee in LS is a good go to for the area…

So….how long will you be in the area? Would love to meet up. Originally Posted by Sdfornow
Sending you a private message! Heyyyy cali boy, I’m a cali girl born in Torrance, graduated fullerton <3
I have an espresso machine and can make several drinks for you, I live in south Lees Summit, are you available to come over today?
I have an espresso machine and can make several drinks for you, I live in south Lees Summit, are you available to come over today? Originally Posted by Lancerg816
Sending you a message now sweet cheeks!
Sending you a private message! Heyyyy cali boy, I’m a cali girl born in Torrance, graduated fullerton <3 Originally Posted by Mysticalbreeze
Also graduated Fullerton…small world - probably atleast 15 years before you though 😜
Also graduated Fullerton…small world - probably atleast 15 years before you though 😜 Originally Posted by Sdfornow
Shutttt upppppp! Class of 09. It’s a small friggen world!
Gusto's in LS is good. Bought their Nicaragua roast whole beans and when I ground it for coffee the smell was so good. You can tell it was freshly roasted and it went down smooth with AL the notes blending nicely. I drink my coffee black, though.