Panties or No Panties

Over the years, I have had the pleasure of meeting various ladies for drinks and playtime who have come to the date not wearing panties.

I have to admit it is a turn on when a lady whispers in my ear that she is not wearing panties....or flashes me to show that she came to the date with nothing under her dress.

Lately, I have wondered, why it seems to be such a frequent occurrence... (not complaining, just curious why).

Ladies, do you prefer to come to dates wearing panties.. or no panties? Why, or why not?

Gentleman, do you prefer when the lady comes to meet you wearing panties, or no panties?

I love panties, prefer a topless joint over an all nude review!
Seems cleaner to me, I cannot see myself in blue jeans without underwear so;
same o same o
Iron man
Panties only get in the way. The unobstructed view of a lady's taint is so good.
lol I rarely ever wear panties, they look nice but when my pussy gets wet and it gets my panties wet that can be very annoying.
mmmm...panties
If wearing panties .I prefer she likes a very tiny sheer thong .....just my opinion......
I love my girl in panties. But I love taking them off her.
It would be equally nice if she took her panties off and handed them to me at the table.
It would be equally nice if she took her panties off and handed them to me at the table. Originally Posted by cheatercheater
I like that.
sun dress no panties...hot,hot
Like it both ways
I'm in the it depends on my mood... I love when a girl Sk what she should wear though turns me on. So it depends I love walking into nothin but skin by I love taking it off as well...
Gotta hand it to you TomCat, this topic is brilliant. Really there are no wrong answers. Lemme break it down metaphor-style:

So when I was young, at Christmas, we opened the wrapped packages on Christmas Eve. Then with those out of the way, we'd wake up to what Santa brought us, around the tree, on Christmas morning. I liked both! Exciting to unwrap presents - awesome to just see gifts setup and waiting under the tree...

Mmmm, this topic rocks!!
When going to a date, I usually have panties on. I like to wear sexy, girly panties. However, I find myself not wearing them very much anymore in my real life.
  • Caleb
  • 03-20-2013, 11:13 AM
I love sexy panties from boy shorts to thongs! Peeling them off is like opening a present at Christmas! Of course, I also really like the surprise of their absence. What I like most is for the lady to be confident and feel sexy in whatever she is (or is not) wearing.