Statute of Limitations

Curious, is there a statute of limitations on providers who tried to rob a hobbyist at gunpoint from returning to the scene of the crime under a new alias?

(Watching too many episodes of criminal law I guess.)
I saw her ad too.
Who are you guys referring to?
She's disguised herself with additional tattoos
Hey look! she has a Saturday night special! :-)
And it seems her menu has changed
Who are we talking about here? PM if ya can't post the handle.. Be good to know these little details- would hate to have a gun shoved in my face..
Which ad are you folks speaking of....
As Starkist says, "Sorry Charli"
I have no idea

Sorry, I do not have PA, so I can't post the links.

Also, it is a pointable offense to link old and new handles, and I think that rule holds true in this case since the powers that be have allowed her to ditch her old handle with the associated alerts for a new, squeaky clean image.

Perhaps she has turned over a new leaf, the guys in Austin seem to think she is a good find. Hopefully some guys have an enjoyable time with her here on her visit. When she was on her game, she generally got great reviews from her WKs.
so that everyone who might be interested doesnt have to jump 5-10 hurdles to find it....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=694686

since the ad was in The Weekend Lineup-Dallas, why didnt you guys just link to it???

disclosure: never seen her, not on my gcho list, only read her older ads, posts, reviews.
Curious, is there a statute of limitations on providers who tried to rob a hobbyist at gunpoint from returning to the scene of the crime under a new alias?

(Watching too many episodes of criminal law I guess.) Originally Posted by tigercat
If engaging in acts of violence barred providers from Eccie, a lot of you guys would go pussyless.
If engaging in acts of violence barred providers from Eccie, a lot of you guys would go pussyless. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Pussyless we can live with. Penis-less is a more painful option.

Along the same sort of lines as providing a breakfast of bacon and eggs. The pig is much more committed to the dinner table than the chicken.
Pussyless we can live with. Penis-less is a more painful option.

Along the same sort of lines as providing a breakfast of bacon and eggs. The pig is much more committed to the dinner table than the chicken. Originally Posted by tigercat
I have yet to encounter a case of a hobbyist being Bobbitized, but there have been murders, assaults, stabbings, shootings, robberies, and various other acts of mayhem. Taking up a different hobby, such as golf, lessens one's risk of such misfortune. Unless your name is Tiger Woods.