The Weekend

Well i would like to say too all fellow hobbyist have a safe weeknd and as well to the providers. Is there anything intresting going on this weekend?
Not that I can think of....besides Dark Knight Rises coming out today (if that interests you). Though next week.....2012 Summer Olympics. I'm pumped!
Thanks for the Weekend Well Wishing, B R Boss.....I echo those sentiments to one and all, as well.
Not sure what's "interesting" in the area this particular weekend however I, too, am pumped about the Summer Olympics starting up, also. It's always cool to pull out the Red, White, and Blue pom-poms and cheer for our country's athletes.
Pumped also that tickets go on sale Monday for War Horse (coming to the AT&T Arts Center in Sept).....if you're into live theatre, this is a must see....a real treat for the entire family, I am told.
Other than that, summer temps are soaring and biz is pretty soft out there for alot of our girls....perhaps this weekend is an opportune time to contact your fave provider and make a date for a great session.....then maybe take her out for a nice meal afterwards. Just a suggestion.....