URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=228114
City: North Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Private Location
Activities: GFE, BBBJ, Missionary, CowGirl, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Dark Shoulder Length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tanned, Spinner, Sexy Ass and Tits, 5' 3", Shaved Kitty, some Tattoos
Recommendation: Yes
Beautiful and fun girl. Thanks for the review.
She’s a lot of fun in a tight sexy little package!
What’s the best way to get a hold of her? I tried texting her
Text and wait
How disastrous was her apartment?
How disastrous was her apartment? Originally Posted by Bubba_3000
Will you get over it already? Why do you feel the need to say something EVERY TIME someone posts a review on her. EVERY TIME!!! It sounds to me as if it’s a personal vendetta. Grow up. Get over it and get off her back. You don’t have to see her. I am sure by now she doesn’t care if you ever come to her place again so you’re good, you don’t have to see it. Everyone here knows what you think and if they still choose to see her it means they want to, and don’t care about your opinion. Get over it and get a life dude.
Have tried to schedule with her the last 3 times I've been in LR - never successful. I'm guessing I'm not the only one who has trouble getting in touch.
I will say she is low volume so doesn’t check her phone everyday. Sometimes for days. I would suggest to try reaching out several days before you come to town. Hope that helps a little.
Okay, 1.) calm your tits. 2.) I didn’t bitch about it, I asked if it had improved, 3.) I have absolutely nothing but nice things to say about her, 4.) fuck right off, 5.) if you are bothered by a simple question- you might be a Democrat, 6.) now that I know it bugs you, Imma ask soooooo much more often, 7.) really bruh?, 8.) focus on calming your tits
You feel the need to mention it every time. If your concern was really about whether if it had improved, a novel thought, try sending a DM to the reviewer and ask there instead of continuing to bring up what you think of it in the review? What my political beliefs either way matters just again goes to your character, not mine. You don’t have to go there and I am sure by now wouldn’t be able to if you wanted so what does it matter? Just like why would politics have anything to do with this “Bruh”? I like you personally and we exchange information often through DM’s so it isn’t personal with you on this. Just don’t get why you have something personal against this girl that is yes, a friend of mine. I am asking you as someone I do respect, get off her case and we could go forward with respect as we always have except for this.
Because it is indicator your character, but I digress. I didn’t bitch about it, I asked it in a way you apparently needed to blast me for. Now imma ask a question any time, any way, regarding any subject I wish. If that bothers you, we’ll that’s a shame. Take that drama anywhere you want, but keep it 20 feet away from me at all times. No problem going forward on my end, but don’t ever jump up my ass again in any subject unless you want the situation to degrade at approximately Mach 3. Now God bless, calm your tits and have a great day bro
I will say I have been a member of Eccie since it started and ASPD years before that and not one time have I ever asked about anyone’s political beliefs or made any insinuations based on politics. I won’t dignify it by saying which party, if any, I support or don’t. It has nothing to do with my hobby life nor affects any of my thoughts and beliefs here. In the hobby I support the color pink, not red or blue and that is the only comment I will make on it. End of my comments in this thread. I don’t want to take away from the gentleman’s review any more.
Her apartment looked clean, nice and had new furniture last time I swung by, I was impressed compared to before.
Longevity as a Member of Eccie or ASPD does not permit compliance with the Eccie Guidelines.

Additionally, the forums are NOT the appropriate venue for taking pot shots at other members or to have an ongoing back and forth disagreement/argument.

If you wish to engage in such conduct, please do it privately and away from the Forums.

Lastly, as a reminded . . .
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
Thread Closed