Appointment Type: Other
Activities: convo bbbj fiv k9 mish cg
Session Length: till done
Fee: 80
Hair Color and Length: red curled but short
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: about 5'2 b cups nice ass, not thick but not skinny
The Rest of the Story: Flipped the truck around grabbed her at the shell station, had seen her enough out there to know she was legit. We talked she was down for cfs for 50 if i had a place, said naw. She said 80 for her place, we went there. It was the motel right next to shell. Place was somewhat clean, looked like she was the only one staying there. So we get on the bed and she starts rubbing on me and stroking me, then goes down for a bbbj that was pretty good, got me ready and then strapped up and had us start in doggy. She tells me to take it slow and easy, i ease in and start getting it slow. Then shes all like fuck me hard. So I speed up and start hitting it good doggie and she is moaning and getting loud saying yeah give it to me. This goes on for a while and she says she wants to change it up so i flip her over and get it missionary and am pounding it hard. She then gets ontop of me and rides for a few then says she needs it doggie again. Hit it hard till i finished and collapsed ontop of her and she collapsed.
Recommendation: Yes
nice man... wish we had some digits
seen her put a few times, she works dennis too