GUYS: Who would you like to see offer doubles?

Gentlemen,

Are there two particular ladies you'd love to see get together for doubles?

Post your suggestions and fantasies here! Who knows, maybe you'll get your wish!

I'll start.... ME and ALYSSA NICOLE
Too many combinations and possibilities!! I just want to try one....

If I was going to set one up I would try to make sure they are comfortable with each other. I don't think it would be as fun if they aren't into each other.
two ladies and ... me!

Though ... I do have a fantasy double of Shelly Snow and Cameron0908. And this is where I part ways with Poppy ... one reason for selecting those ladies (besides their hotness) .. is .. no chance they would get into each other. If it's my session ... I want it to be all about me!
Never done a doubles session before but my first thought was Khloe Cruise and Kelly Pressley.
Too many combinations and possibilities!! I just want to try one....

If I was going to set one up I would try to make sure they are comfortable with each other. I don't think it would be as fun if they aren't into each other. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
Of course they'd have to be comfortable with each other! This is just fantasy
  • aka
  • 05-28-2011, 07:59 PM
Carmen an Alexa Milan. Too late for that?
Carmen an Alexa Milan. Too late for that? Originally Posted by aka
Unfortunately, yes it is. Alexa went the straight-and-narrow path. *Sighs*
I used to try and choose who I thought I would have the most fun with and for the most part I wasn't disappointed. But a while back I had a very unplanned double that was a) with a provider I probably wouldn't have seen for quite a while and b) totally amazing. Maybe my wish list would be "you and your choice" I guess that works both the "you know what I like" and the surprise factor at the same time. Granted I wouldn't want to be bombarded monetarily with doubles all the time. And I do enjoy one on one more often than the double fun.... but occasionally? Oh yeah - just don't make me choose.
ME and ALYSSA NICOLE Originally Posted by Carmen St. James
I've gotta say I'd LOVE the opportunity to do a double with Carmen
how about me and carissa. or me and isabella rose
Just home from Pirates of The Carribean IV. Carmen St James and Penelope Cruz. No chance of that one but "A man's reach should exceed his grasp, else whats a heaven for?
Carmen St. James and Allison Belle......

• aka
  • 05-29-2011, 12:13 AM
Unfortunately, yes it is. Alexa went the straight-and-narrow path. *Sighs* Originally Posted by Carmen St. James
Shame on ya - sisters don't let sisters go on the straight and narrow.
...luv the way you think Carmen, and how have we not connected, shame on me... here are my top 2:

1) to get in touch w/ my inner latino
Alyssa and Nina Moretti - we 3 latino's may spontaneously combust

1)a)Carmen and Cameron - C&C baby, pure goodness...
I would like my double to be with Berkleigh's tit's and the other one being Berkleigh's ass ...