Significant Others and blowjobs....talk to me ladies

This may will either be a stupid topic with dumb responses or one a lot of people can relate to. I don’t know because it’s new to my relationship. Now before you start I’m not looking for relationship advice, just seeing if this is a common issue.

The issue being that my s/o doesn’t want to give me head anymore or at least it seems that way. It used to never be an issue but this year she slowly but surely just doesn’t. She says she doesn’t like me to ask because she just wants to do it herself and she doesn’t mind doing it but if I don’t ask she won’t try.

Like I said it’s a new issue I have because before I was in the hobby to get my side dish without any strings. I’ve had “girlfriends” before and it’s too much drama. But now this new issue seems to be driving me into a more active life style within the hobby. Not a bad thing but It gets costly.

I’d love to hear from both ladies and men on this.
  • BLM69
  • 11-26-2018, 01:40 PM
Women as men get comfortable and stop doing the little to big things, I've always has other options from day one cause I'm a trill seeker and love getting drained, it gets worst with time with the SO'S

It's got me thinking lately (past year), WTF am I still with this person, I was in some bald spinner P a few hours ago, I get treated good, get drained right and leave happy, back to face the opposite in a few hours from now.I'm sure many are on the same boat. Maybe I was spoiled as a child
If I knew the answer, I'd be a rich, happy, old fart. Truth is that you can try all the advice and still get shut down. She's still her own person. "Doing the right things" doesn't get you what you want. It only removes the barriers you have erected. She has to choose to want it, too. And, that's completely up to her.
The lack of SO's BJ's is why I'm here, LOL. I don't understand it either. I always want to DATY on my SO but she doesn't want to return the favor.

I told her, "I'm a good dog, but if you don't pet me then I'm not staying on the porch." LOL.
  • dgc92
  • 11-26-2018, 02:46 PM
I told her, "I'm a good dog, but if you don't pet me then I'm not staying on the porch." LOL. Originally Posted by JohnQ1769
Ah, Ron White. Relationship expert. Also "If you don't fuck me for 3 months, I'll go fuck someone else. I know, I've seen me do it."

That being said, the longer you're in a relationship, the more you take it for granted. The more you feel oppressed and put upon when anything is asked of you. The more you get annoyed by the tiny imperfections the other person has. But then when it's over, more often than not, both sides think "Oh yeah, I guess I WAS being an intolerable bag of dicks."
I'm close to a very popular provider who never made it here as a member but she made it here often being reviewed.

She's retired now but we still manage to see one another a few times a month.

One afternoon after she had just given me one of those earth shaking blow jobs and I'm laying in bed crumbling like a house trailer in a tornado, she says to me :

" You can't suck a dick like a house wife if you want to make any money doing this ".

Such a simple amount of reasoning that spoke volumes of how it is !

And she's only gotten better over time.
Being with my ex wife was like being with a blow up doll and I turned to the hobby. There was no oral and I had to do all the work while she lay there.

My current GF is great. She initiates.There is plenty of oral and life in our bedroom is exciting.

So my hobbying has decreased a lot, going from several times a week to once or twice a month, and that only when I’m in the mood for something very specific.
A blow-up doll is always ready, never says, "No", and doesn't bitch about leaving your boxers on the floor.

So, not all bad.
She's playing mind games with you as many women do. She's seeing if she can mentally condition you to view the occasional BJ as some sort of grand gesture or special treat that she will ration out to you or withhold as she sees fit. Either that, or some other guy is wearing her mouth out for you. Lol.

I think it is a common issue for men who let women dictate things to them and don't have the courage to call them on their bs and walk away, or men who weren't quite astute enough to understand what was happening to them until it was too late and they were trapped in a marriage w/ too much to lose.

Imo, no man should waste time trying to figure out the mind games and whims of a woman. Make it clear what you, and if she is unwilling to do it just move on. As long as you have your shit together there is always something else out there for you.

" You can't suck a dick like a house wife if you want to make any money doing this ". Originally Posted by Charlie Brown

All Providers need to memorize that line.
It's a common thing. Blowjobs are some of the most intimate activities really, that you can do. If you want that to improve at home, you both need relationship advice, lol.
Funny because when i was dating and in a relationship i always went to the bj first. Especially if i wasnt in the mood for sex. He would be like wait slow down... I go faster. Boom you done. Take yo ass to sleep lol
Funny because when i was dating and in a relationship i always went to the bj first. Especially if i wasnt in the mood for sex. He would be like wait slow down... I go faster. Boom you done. Take yo ass to sleep lol Originally Posted by Carmella_love69

I would be happy with that.
She's playing mind games with you as many women do. She's seeing if she can mentally condition you to view the occasional BJ as some sort of grand gesture or special treat that she will ration out to you or withhold as she sees fit. Either that, or some other guy is wearing her mouth out for you. Lol.

I think it is a common issue for men who let women dictate things to them and don't have the courage to call them on their bs and walk away, or men who weren't quite astute enough to understand what was happening to them until it was too late and they were trapped in a marriage w/ too much to lose.

Imo, no man should waste time trying to figure out the mind games and whims of a woman. Make it clear what you, and if she is unwilling to do it just move on. As long as you have your shit together there is always something else out there for you. Originally Posted by TheOracle
I've never understood friends who let their SOs dictate their relationships, espcially in the sex department. You call the shots brother. Man the fuck up.

Now excuse me, I need to finish the dishes...
  • dgc92
  • 11-26-2018, 06:40 PM

Imo, no man should waste time trying to figure out the mind games and whims of a woman. Make it clear what you, and if she is unwilling to do it just move on. As long as you have your shit together there is always something else out there for you. Originally Posted by TheOracle
Gotta disagree with all of this. I mean, not the part about getting out if it's not giving you what you need. But the rest of it. It's not an evil plot. It's laziness and complacency. She doesn't like sucking dick, so she doesn't. She only did it before because she wanted to impress you. There was no intentional deception. It's just normal complacency everyone of every gender feels in a well-established relationship.