DATO, my new weakness

I don’t know why, but reverse cowgirl DATO has been my newest obsession. Heck, I’d be happy doing that and only that. If any providers interested send me a pm a we can go from there
I recommend posting this in the ISO thread. You might get some hits.
I like it as well on me ,yummy
might? 99.9% of providers would love a session of just this!
I'm a Dato fan, but it's not really impossible to perform Dato while you are engaged in RCG.

unless your back is as supple as Gumby

Gumby.jpg
The ISO will be a I h better place for this!
I'm a Dato fan, but it's not really impossible to perform Dato while you are engaged in RCG.

unless your back is as supple as Gumby

Brought up my childhood.

Attachment 796948 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Even doing DATO during 69 can be strenuous on the neck.
DATO is the best. I couldn’t agree more
Lots of ladies love DATY and DATO. LustyBustyGina responded, she’s a great choice. And definitely post this in ISO, not CoEd.

I had a client a few months ago that had posted in ISO, ONLY wanted DATY. Didn’t even take off his pants and shirt! Stayed a whole hour just doing DATY. It was an awesome session for me! He was very talented and made my whole body shake! I have to say; most of the clients don’t do that! They just want to practice. And I was always cool with that with, most providers are! And they are great at giving tips to improve your skills most providers are! Just ask in ISO. And they give great tips on how to be amazing at DATY and DATO. Just be sure you wash in between the two and brush your teeth, to prevent germs.
I like it as well on me ,yummy Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I know that is right !
saw this somewhere else, thought it appropriate
Attached Images File Type: jpg 46919848_2371842942832885_5210251081912680448_n.jpg (70.4 KB, 404 views)
Omg corona...

DATO/daty while I’m all fours is my all time fave
Cumere Analeese!!
Omg corona...

DATO/daty while I’m all fours is my all time fave Originally Posted by Analeese
yes, yes it is. you know how much I adore doing that to you, don'tcha.