Newbie Verification

Trying to narrow down how this would work. Hobbyists say never, ever give out real world information. Nothing. Providers say without references, I wil need real world information.

Since P411 is no longer accepting new members, and I’ve been lurking for the past year and never pulled the trigger, I am curious how to take the leap, get screened, enjoy myself, and not give out personal information. I understand the reasons for screening so are there any decent alternatives to p411?
Choose a "reference friendly/newbie friendly lady". There is a list here in CO-ED. Give her the info that she needs to get you screened and then use her as a reference to other ladies. Choose someone with good reviews, no history of drama or indiscretion. You are going to have to give up something to get something. You could also hit an AMP....they don't ask for anything except the obvious green stuff.
I am newbie friendly with a 2 hour minimum and a clock free public meeting beforehand
Trying to narrow down how this would work. Hobbyists say never, ever give out real world information. Nothing. Providers say without references, I wil need real world information.

Since P411 is no longer accepting new members, and I’ve been lurking for the past year and never pulled the trigger, I am curious how to take the leap, get screened, enjoy myself, and not give out personal information. I understand the reasons for screening so are there any decent alternatives to p411? Originally Posted by BasicGuy

Apparently you do not understand the reasons for screening. Find a new hobby. It would be better for all.
  • Crock
  • 12-03-2018, 10:55 AM
Apparently you do not understand the reasons for screening. Find a new hobby. It would be better for all. Originally Posted by pyramider
Sounds like you're the one who doesn't understand.

Screening is to try to ensure that the potential client is a good client, that he's safe in every way. Screening requires zero real world information, although, as the OP correctly pointed out, that real world info can be used as a lazy method of screening.

There are a LOT of us on here that have been screened by dozens and dozens of ladies and have NEVER given out any real world information.
OP . even if you join p411 they ask for the same info
screening is not that hard to do, be

Being Discreet about screening is key -
Any Reputable Companion Who See Newbies Can Screen You for a first time visit !
  • grean
  • 12-03-2018, 11:22 AM
OP,

Pick a newbie friendly provider you like.

PM them that youd like to meet with them for an hour at 7PM on Tuesday.

They'll reply.

During the entirety of your communication never mention money or anything sexual.

When you get to her place, do not mention money or anything sexual.

Don't ask her where to place the money. Don't flash her the money.

Give her a hug and a kiss and start talking to her politely . Just let things...happen.

Stick the money under her alarm clock.
Real world info is absolutely not a lazy way of screening someone....I’ve had guys send their info..without me requesting and then you have to follow a trail with that info ...

Funny how clients know everything about what it is that makes a woman feel safe about meeting a stranger on the internet and how she goes about verifying certain things In order to feel comfy enough to meet him with the satisfaction thst she’ll walk away with zero issues.

Real world info is not my preference for screening...have I used it, yes but it’s absolutely not a lazy way of screening. You just can’t trust everyone to give that out too so a lot of guys will not do it..highly understandable

The poster above me gave decent advice...and I’m sure this is used a lot ..but just need to be careful

OP, splurge for the premium access and you’ll see signatures where most ladies are putting rates and then you’ll see the detailed reviews..that way you can see what a lady charges and what activities might be available that interest you and that way very little discussion of those things even has to happen and everyone can feel safe
The bet thing said so far ..
Real world info is absolutely not a lazy way of screening someone....I’ve had guys send their info..without me requesting and then you have to follow a trail with that info ...

Funny how clients know everything about what it is that makes a woman feel safe about meeting a stranger on the internet and how she goes about verifying certain things In order to feel comfy enough to meet him with the satisfaction thst she’ll walk away with zero issues.

Real world info is not my preference for screening...have I used it, yes but it’s absolutely not a lazy way of screening. You just can’t trust everyone to give that out too so a lot of guys will not do it..highly understandable

The poster above me gave decent advice...and I’m sure this is used a lot ..but just need to be careful

OP, splurge for the premium access and you’ll see signatures where most ladies are putting rates and then you’ll see the detailed reviews..that way you can see what a lady charges and what activities might be available that interest you and that way very little discussion of those things even has to happen and everyone can feel safe Originally Posted by Analeese
Sounds like you're the one who doesn't understand.

Screening is to try to ensure that the potential client is a good client, that he's safe in every way. Screening requires zero real world information, although, as the OP correctly pointed out, that real world info can be used as a lazy method of screening.

There are a LOT of us on here that have been screened by dozens and dozens of ladies and have NEVER given out any real world information. Originally Posted by Crock
You know about screening? Please enlighten the ladies.
  • BLM69
  • 12-03-2018, 03:58 PM
OP; look up sherry, she's the gateway for newbies around here. I hear she has some degrees of some sort
Thanks for the advice. I have seen the Newbies and ladies who love them thread and took note of several. I will reach out to one of them and see about arranging a visit. I just didn’t want to get to the meeting and get asked to see my ID or passport...
I'm newbie friendly no ID or passport required lol
The #1 duty we have toward providers is to make them feel 100% safe with us. And that begins before the door swings open.

I'm rebuilding my reputation after being out of the hobby for several years. Here's how I got established years ago:
1. See newbie friendly providers. In addition to several lists mentioned on this site, check out the New members and ISO sections. Many of the ladies who respond to ISO requests are newbie friendly.
2. Write fair reviews. Even review your strip club and AMP experiences, they all establish your credibility. They also tend to show you aren't LE.
3. Do doubles now and then. This gives you two references at one time.
4. Don't be a creep. Don't give off creepy vibes.