Custom Avatar

I HAD a custom avatar and have been trying and trying to replace it witha new picture - a new avatar and I have had no success whatsoever. Whenever I have it in the 'window', I then click the 'Save Changes' button, I am not getting the New Avatar inserted as I want. I have tried this maybe 20 times already with zero results! Any ideas??
Just a thought here, have you cleared your cookies on your computer? It could be there but the cookie is recognizing the old info? Other than that the two options are to upload from the computer or input a link to it from a webpage location, then make sure to select the save button at the bottom. Also make sure that you have not checked the do not use an avatar button near the top.
Thanks...will try and report back
Thanks...will try and report back Originally Posted by Solemate62
I could not get the NEW one to take no matter what I try so I went back and re-installed the old one I have had for a few years and I had deleted in an attempt to install the new one...it is better than having a blank/no avatar, imo
Are you getting an error? Chances are if you are uploading and not seeing it, the avatar is out of spec: 150x150 pixels and 19.5 Kb. Check your image for compliance with that too.
As Duke suggested, it may have something to do with the image file itself. Custom avatars are one of my specialties, if you want to send it to me, I can take a look at it for you. Pm me and I'll send you my email addy.
Thanks Duke, Good Girl...just got home from work. I did shoot you a PM, GoodGirl, thanks for the offer!