What and how is the best way to cancel?

I just had to cancel a session (which I really hate to do) 3 hours before the appointment time. Mother Nature showed up 4 days early so I pmed him as soon as I could.

I offered to see him for a "getting to 3rd base" for the hour for half off my hourly donation and or if he chooses to see me in the future, I would knock off 40 off the hourly donation.

So, I would like some feed back from the hobbyists about what you think a providers can do to show the hobbyist that they respect his/your time and would like to make it up to the him for cancelling (within reason of course)?
I'm pretty interested in this as well. Hate that time of the month, cramps my style! Literally!
I offered to see him for a "getting to 3rd base" for the hour for half off my hourly donation and or if he chooses to see me in the future, I would knock off 40 off the hourly donation. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
That sounds good if the provider can give BJ for the whole hour.
Wow Kaylee and Little Miss
You are exactly what I was trying to say in my post earlier this week about
Ungrateful providers. You 2 are the exact opposite and obviously get it!!!
Thank you Thank you Thank you
I would have come to see you any way and just taken you to lunch or dinner with
Full $$ just for being so honest, thoughtful and for offering to
Recognize the bummer situation
I think I want to meet both of you

Thanks for being real and genuinely appreciative
Kaylee, you did the right thing, more than some would. As a hobbyist of long standing I appreciate it more when a provider lets me know mother nature has arrived and gives me the choice as to whether or not I want to visit anyway. Shows you care about your clients which makes them keep coming back to see you.
Life happens, Kaylee. We all understand that. Clients have things that pop up the day of the appointments as well. No sweat.

That's classy of you to offer a discount on the rescheduled appointment. I wouldn't expect it, but I would ask for the same level of understanding if I had to cancel.

I had a lady cancel at the last minute once and she asked me to come by fifteen to twenty minutes early the next time we met. She had a couple of cold beers waiting. We just sat back and relaxed for a bit and talked. She said that she was sorry she had to cancel, let me know that she appreciated my time, and we had a toast to imperfect schedules. Cool lady.

So, what would your preference be? How would you want a fella to notify you? What, if anything, would you expect in return? Please don't tell me to just leave fifteen to twenty minutes early...lol
Wow I should have booked with you O.P.!! I had a provider just neglect to tell me that when I showed up
Kaylee, you did the right thing, more than some would. As a hobbyist of long standing I appreciate it more when a provider lets me know mother nature has arrived and gives me the choice as to whether or not I want to visit anyway. Shows you care about your clients which makes them keep coming back to see you. Originally Posted by elgato111
What he said. Simple consideration for the other person.
I agree that Kaylee is ideal in being very considerate. She is very sweet and very caring. Most providers in my experience have also been very considerate when Mother Nature calls. I dont think there is a need to offer anything special with enough notice but offering a special session now(instead of cancelling) or in the future in anyway that the provider feels is fair is a great way to go. Clients appreciate considerate and honest providers and dont expect a deal for unexpected issues like this. Little Miss, you are obviously also one of those very caring and considerate providers.
I agree that Kaylee is ideal in being very considerate. She is very sweet and very caring. Most providers in my experience have also been very considerate when Mother Nature calls. I dont think there is a need to offer anything special with enough notice but offering a special session now(instead of cancelling) or in the future in anyway that the provider feels is fair is a great way to go. Clients appreciate considerate and honest providers and dont expect a deal for unexpected issues like this. Little Miss, you are obviously also one of those very caring and considerate providers. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
If like to meet you kaylee, we should do lunch sometime!

And yes, maybe sometimes too nice and caring but I'm racking up the good karma!!
Little Miss, both you and Kaylee have very hotttt bodies as well
  • shlub
  • 02-26-2013, 04:26 PM
Kaylee, that's a very accommodating way to cancel... Heck, sometimes an hour long "hang out and get a bbbj" session is just what I need.
Thanks Whitechocolate, And LittleMIss. girl you are so on. Lets do lunch asap.
And Dingdongtwinkie, any guy who is willing to spend his time and money with a ladies should be appericated.

Hugs!
kaylee, if we had an appt scheduled and you had to cancel [for whatever reason], just tell me as soon as you know. the earlier the better. any "need some polishing?" or "pls cum back!" offers are icing on the cake, as far as i'm concerned. you decide the offer and/or discount.

similarly, if i have to cancel [which unfortunately i've had to do more this year due to work and real life], i let the woman know as soon as i know.

and, if the woman's incall is quite a drive from wherever i'm driving from, just before i leave, i will call her to confirm. if she has to cancel, i'm ok w/ it - saves me driving time and gas. even if she has to cancel when i'm on my way or when i get there, while not what i expected, i'm ok w/ it.

btw, so others know, where are you incalling these days?
dallas, irving, arlington, mid-cities, fw?? or maybe "kaylee-land" :^)
Kaylee, that's nice of you to offer this.

I'm probably the exception to that, but if it was with me, I would reschedule and see you for your regular rate when aunt flo leaves town.I would not accept your kind offer. I'm just grateful to whatever time you may have for me.