Looking for photographer

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I need a photographer to take some new photos of me.
Any recommendations?
Thank you for your help, Jackie Elaina
Deleted
I can take pics for you.
  • kkemp
  • 08-16-2010, 02:27 PM
Pm me if interested. My guy is good and he is not a hobbyist, no offense guys. He just isn't interested in bartering. That is all I meant. He has several reputable references from local girls here.
  • kkemp
  • 08-16-2010, 03:01 PM
No offense taken. It is best to be safe.
Be careful. There are some nasty predators in Austin and elsewhere who get their intro to girls through offering photography and/or web page help.
I am sorry, but I am no predator; but I do see fear mongering going on.

I am a hobbyist; if a lady can screen me and verify I am safe enough to provide to, I do not see how taking pictures can be any more or less harmful.

I was not bartering either. Being a hobbyist or a provider does not prevent any of the rest of you from doing your regular jobs well; or whatever else it is you do well.
I am sorry, but I am no predator; but I do see fear mongering going on.

I am a hobbyist; if a lady can screen me and verify I am safe enough to provide to, I do not see how taking pictures can be any more or less harmful.

I was not bartering either. Being a hobbyist or a provider does not prevent any of the rest of you from doing your regular jobs well; or whatever else it is you do well. Originally Posted by shaft.drive
I didn't mention your name or handle, shaft.drive. My statements are true. There are some very nasty pimps/predators in Austin who use photography and web help to lure ladies into their clutches.
Gneiss Guy

It does not matter that you did not mention my handle. What you said was a broad insinuating statement. If I make an offer & you say something to scare that person away, I am going to stand up for myself (because I am not a pimp or a predator)

and by the way this is the second time you have caused friction after that comment you made in the locker room about me and sixx.
Gneiss Guy

It does not matter that you did not mention my handle. What you said was a broad insinuating statement. If I make an offer & you say something to scare that person away, I am going to stand up for myself (because I am not a pimp or a predator)

and by the way this is the second time you have caused friction after that comment you made in the locker room about me and sixx. Originally Posted by shaft.drive
Once again, I didn't mention you. Stop trying to put words in my mouth in a deliberate effort to stir up trouble.

Once again, there are dangerous people out there posing as legit photographers. I suggest ladies be careful about who they deal with.

My statements are pretty clear. I suggest you read them again and try really hard to understand what I said.

Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much.
OH, East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall NEVER meet..

Okay nice guy, I'll let this one go since you called me a gentleman.
  • tron
  • 08-17-2010, 06:17 AM
There was a member on this board and the prior one who was trading photography services for sessions, and wasn't much of a photographer. As one provider described it 'a session for bullshit pictures'.

If it is a guy, and he doesn't have proper lighting, equipment, props - and a portfolio of work - then why waste your time?

I think Jasmine is a photographer - jasminestime@yahoo.com .
Look at showcases and websites of other ladies. If you like what you see, ask her who shot them and then go from there!
Tess
I love your pics Tess also Sensual Sophia, Maxen Monroes are pretty hot too. I am sure there are other ladies as well. But maybe you should heck out their showcases. Best of luck!