Uh oh... the "look ma, no hands" female orgasm...

One of the many reasons I love being a woman...I have done this...I can also orgasm just by working on my kegel muscle
Wow, the most I have ever achieved is jizz in my pants. I'm jealous. I want the brains of a woman but keep my man body and identity.
Hehe, here's to pointing out the obvious:

What this tells us, says Professor Alan Riley, one of the UK’s leading sex experts, is that sexuality for women is more complicated and emotionally driven than experts had realised.
LOL.. gee, you don't say? I don't even think they understand how the nipple orgasm works, so good luck with this one

If I could think my way to an orgasm, I'd never leave my apartment, except maybe to pick up more Kleenex.
If I could think my way to an orgasm, I'd never leave my apartment, except maybe to pick up more Kleenex. Originally Posted by WorknMan
+1 LOL
Wow, the most I have ever achieved is jizz in my pants. I'm jealous. I want the brains of a woman but keep my man body and identity. Originally Posted by beaglebeagle
LMAO!
I've thought my way to orgasm twice, both times involved some kegals though... so I don't know if that actually counts. Although the article did indicate that some women used kegals along with imaging -- but to me that's still physical sensation.

Anyway, neither of my thought orgasms were half as hot as ones that involve direct stimulation so I gave up on that exercise.
Anyway, neither of my thought orgasms were half as hot as ones that involve direct stimulation so I gave up on that exercise. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia

i agree. some of the best orgasms come from great direct stimulation along with wicked thoughts. why not take advantage of hands, tongues, etc. since we have them
Actually, men can do this too.

There was a man in a South American sideshow who would bring himself to erection and ejaculation a number of times a day. Some sex self help books encourage men to practice bringing themselves to erection using only mental stimulation. The theory being that it allows one greater control over not only the intensity of their arousal, but ultimately, their release.

And of course there are Tantric traditions which instruct men on being "continent", orgasming without ejaculation.
I'm jealous