URL (Profile or Bio Page):-
City: Bedford
State: Texas
Address: 727 Harwood Rd.
Activities: FBSM, CBJ, FIP
Hair Length and Color: Med Black hair, tied up
Smoking Status: Non Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Skinny, about 5 feet tall, A cups, and little booty. Not much but still a little to try and grab onto.
Recommendation: No
Can't figure out how to make the ROS go away. If anybody can hit me up and help me get my head outta my ass, it would be greatly appreciated. Sorry gents, first review.
Funniest thing I've read all day
Lmmfao �� I’m so glad you did that. I’m out of PA for now so I’d have never gotten to read this. Hilarious ��
Hilarious read for all to see. I know the guys or whoever else that doesn't have Premium Access are happy with the entertainment and/or detailed information.
Happy to share. The really smart guys on here don’t post and I was one of them for a long while. Now I don’t give a fuck so go get it non premo dudes. You are welcome.
Happy to share. The really smart guys on here don’t post and I was one of them for a long while. Now I don’t give a fuck so go get it non premo dudes. You are welcome. Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
Actually my comment was for the OP's review.
Oh ha. Just realized he posted all that out of the ROS area. Nice
Oh ha. Just realized he posted all that out of the ROS area. Nice Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
It got put back in ROS since you posted. Great read, can't believe that is a first review.
Sorry for your experience, but omg you made me spit my coffee out, lol. Very funny