Domination / Fetish

• Logic
  • 03-08-2016, 11:02 AM
There should be a section for Mistress providers to run ads.

That's all.
I agree. Or at least allow for a regular GFE provider to post a fetish-oriented ad *in a separate place*.

I'm super friendly and fun and nice, and I love rainbows and nail polish, and I can talk about glitter for hours. That's the side I want to showcase for Bianca, in general.

But my fetish services can get into downright sadistic territory, and that's really not the same service I want to advertise alongside GFE.

I'm not allowed to have two accounts, so I have to choose one or the other. It's limiting, so I just go make fetish movies by myself
Do people use the another realm forum for stuff like that? I saw that they do discuss things that would be considered more off the beaten path on there.
Yea no one looks there though, we want a local fetish sections. I agree 100% i am afraid to do too much of a fetish ad because it scares off all the fbsm guys who think I'm always a bad ass then. a separate section would be great. i think there is a huge market for it locally and it is growing but eccie is not addressing it. My strap on reviews and ads really upset some of the members with a more delicate sensibility and for sure they would prefer those sort of things be separate.
Do people use the another realm forum for stuff like that? I saw that they do discuss things that would be considered more off the beaten path on there. Originally Posted by galaxon00
Ads are not allowed in Another Realm.
Yea no one looks there though, we want a local fetish sections. I agree 100% i am afraid to do too much of a fetish ad because it scares off all the fbsm guys who think I'm always a bad ass then. a separate section would be great. i think there is a huge market for it locally and it is growing but eccie is not addressing it. My strap on reviews and ads really upset some of the members with a more delicate sensibility and for sure they would prefer those sort of things be separate. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Yup this is definitely true. I found it's best not to even mention fetish stuff on the regular sections. The people that have very dedicate sensibilities and are super sensitive will freak out to the max. They will think you are obsessed just because you like and are looking for providers who are into the same things. Like some thought I was obsessed with Jade Rose because I liked DT and FF.
  • Logic
  • 03-08-2016, 01:11 PM
Anyone up for free dirty talk??
I guess if all you want is free dirty talk, but some people want to follow through, and ads would be helpful for that.
  • Logic
  • 03-08-2016, 01:17 PM
I agree.
what is this word free?
lol

yea galaxon folks love to pigeon hole people for sure! sometimes once a provider here has some reviews of a good straping session then some of the the fbsm guys are all worried I'm some kinda ass invader who will bend them over and take them by force. I always say that scenario would cost extra silly. it's all about consent, well unless u pay extra. hehehe
yea galaxon folks love to pigeon hole people for sure! sometimes once a provider here has some reviews of a good straping session then some of the the fbsm guys are all worried I'm some kinda ass invader who will bend them over and take them by force. I always say that scenario would cost extra silly. it's all about consent, well unless u pay extra. hehehe Originally Posted by sue_nami
Yup it's really sad. I lost a damn good DT/FF provider I think because of pigeon holing lol. But for the OP there is a ton of people on Fetlife who do Dom and Mistress stuff for fun and free just because they love it haha. Matter of fact it seems like the entire Fetlife community is mostly those groups so you could look on there also. Just fyi I'm interested in female subs if they're into DT/FF they have some groups too
I'll just drop this nugget right here.
Like some thought I was obsessed with Jade Rose because I liked DT and FF. Originally Posted by galaxon00

No, that's not why some folks thought you were obsessed