VIP Bash was a smash

• ztonk
  • 03-10-2016, 02:41 PM
Thanks to everyone who stopped by for the awesome food, plenty of adult beverages, live entertainment on the stripper pole (and in the private VIP room), and those who enjoyed playing some poker. Planning for the next event has started and would love some input from the attendees.

z
Awesome party!!! Played poker broke even. Made date with two lovely ladies after party, review soon. They were exhausting!!

Will definitely attend future parties.

Thanks Ztonk

Sam
Had a great time, food was off the chart, and the ladies...4 LNG's in the VIP room, and a few futur dates for later, thanks Z

IB
Awesome time bro.. Thanks Z
Had a great time thanks Z!
thanks Z awesome time...as always
Amazing time Z, and thanks for letting me cook...
Thank you for hosting!!
It was definitely a fun time and I'll plan on being at future events.
Super fun glad I got to let my hair down
Well Z once again with the help of the few we put together a fine little get together. The plan was just to have a few ladies and gentlemen over for fun and a little action on the table but now it has turned to a full blown party with live entertainment. I appreciate the lovely ladies dance coordination on the pole and how the drinks kept flowing along. But mostly now I appreciate the food that was prepared by our very own culinary chef LP in which his magic recipes delighted our pallets that evening. Once again the ladies were amazing and with no regrets of what was going on I do believe we all had a great time

Ff
Fun time for all players. Thank you again Z for stepping up and giving us all a great night which will be talked about for years. There was some cool shit that went down last night and I am glad that I had an opportunity to participate and play.
Had a great time Austin
Ladies & Gentlemen
Thank you for the invite, I had too much fun. Looking forward to the next

Austin is awesome

Italia
  • quzi
  • 03-10-2016, 06:59 PM
Great time at Z's!
Thanks again Z!
Great time Z.. Was good to get out of my little bubble and have some fun