Austins review..

Due to lack of actual review I will no longer be booking specials for reviews when i visit Austin I'll be bringing my friend angel with me and testing out the waters on the south end of Austin more info required please text me INCLUDING USER HANDLE prefffered 361-215-3223 or pm
Are you saying a bunch of Austin gents took you up on your review specials but then neglected to follow through with a review?

Those scoundrels.
Is that exactly what I'm saying but it's okay because when I do come back I know these guys will call again and there will be no discount

I'm thinking that we will probably be up there the week of the 20th
Sorry for the issues.

First, you should set an absolute time limit, say a week, for the fellows to follow through or at least report the cads in the ladies' only area for sure after giving them an opportunity to perform as agreed upon.

I know sometimes the gents (me included) take a while to report on sessions..
I give a discount for the session AFTER the review not before. solves that issue.
When I'm visiting someplace and have the review special, I've learned to put in my ad that the review has to be written within 24 or 48 hours. It depends how long my visit is and if I've been there before so guys already know I'm legit.
But even with that said, I've had guys take the discount and never write a review, there's really no way to force them to write one.
I give a discount for the session AFTER the review not before. solves that issue. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Nice way to buy good reviews I suppose, or are you going to try and tell us if I wrote a NO recommendation you're going to give the discount? I call BS
Nice way to buy good reviews I suppose, or are you going to try and tell us if I wrote a NO recommendation you're going to give the discount? I call BS Originally Posted by willyjack
And why would you return if it was a "No"? Are you saying you would return to a bad lay, poor hygiene, terrible incall, or horrible attitude because it was discounted?

Cause damn....if cheap pussy is all you are after hit other reviews.....or wait til the end of the month.

But for realzz now, if a working girl can't bring her "A" game to a session she knows will be reviewed she deserved to be lambasted. New girls offer review specials on the original session because no one knows if they are worth it. They have no history. Some one who has been around for awhile and is known quantity doesn't have anything to prove. If a hobbyist shows up to a hot body with meth mouth and dead eyes, or anything else that's a deal breaker, I hope they have the good sense to backpedal as fast as possible and call plan B...and shame on the other reviewers for not being honest even in the ROS.
I give a discount for the session AFTER the review not before. solves that issue. Originally Posted by sue_nami

Give an example to clarify por favor.

This would suggest one of three things.

a) He has to write a fake positive review prior to the session.
b) He has to return just to collect a % cash refund after the review is written.
c) You don't actually give him a discount for an honest good or bad first session review. Common sense would suggest it's C but just to clarify ..
If a hobbyist shows up to a hot body with meth mouth and dead eyes, or anything else that's a deal breaker. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Damn! What I do with that hand lube?
And why would you return if it was a "No"? Are you saying you would return to a bad lay, poor hygiene, terrible incall, or horrible attitude because it was discounted?

Cause damn....if cheap pussy is all you are after hit other reviews.....or wait til the end of the month.

But for realzz now, if a working girl can't bring her "A" game to a session she knows will be reviewed she deserved to be lambasted. New girls offer review specials on the original session because no one knows if they are worth it. They have no history. Some one who has been around for awhile and is known quantity doesn't have anything to prove. If a hobbyist shows up to a hot body with meth mouth and dead eyes, or anything else that's a deal breaker, I hope they have the good sense to backpedal as fast as possible and call plan B...and shame on the other reviewers for not being honest even in the ROS. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Well if you thought before typing you would come to the conclusion that she never said anything about a second visit.
Then you may ask how would that be possible?
Maybe the review is written before leaving her presence and collecting your review special the same day simple girl.

Furthermore on thinking before you type, it will prevent you from being in direct violation of the guidelines.

If a hobbyist shows up to a hot body with m*** mouth and dead eyes Originally Posted by SA Angel

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Well said girl.

Meth mouth...too fumy!

But for realzz now, if a working girl can't bring her "A" game to a session she knows will be reviewed she deserved to be lambasted. New girls offer review specials on the original session because no one knows if they are worth it. They have no history. Some one who has been around for awhile and is known quantity doesn't have anything to prove. If a hobbyist shows up to a hot body with meth mouth and dead eyes, or anything else that's a deal breaker, I hope they have the good sense to backpedal as fast as possible and call plan B...and shame on the other reviewers for not being honest even in the ROS. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Well if you thought before typing you would come to the conclusion that she never said anything about a second visit.
Then you may ask how would that be possible?
Maybe the review is written before leaving her presence and collecting your review special the same day simple girl.

Furthermore on thinking before you type, it will prevent you from being in direct violation of the guidelines.

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed. Originally Posted by willyjack
It's a common provider practice to discount the second visit AFTER a review is written. It's right up there with grabbing extra towels from the pool or taking it from a housekeeping cart to avoid notice. Even the newbie/alt/bandle/whatever figured out the first session wasn't discounted. I do believe he even used the words "common sense".

Some of you report that you take up to an hour or more writing a review. So potentially a girl is discounting herself for one hour and then has to sit there for another hour OTC...and a hobbyist has to write a review while she reads over his shoulder....

Sounds like a great fiscal plan and really would lead itself to honesty. </sarcasm> The only provider I've heard of that did that had a terrible reputation to begin with.

As for the you being up in arms over my use of the term meth mouth. Go RTM the post if it bothers you I used a descriptive term for the imaginary teeth of a fantasy hooker. It might be my first point. I promise to cherish it.
I don't see a violation of rule #15 since it was not referring to any specific person - hobbyist or provider. She just made an example.
It's a common provider practice to discount the second visit AFTER a review is written. It's right up there with grabbing extra towels from the pool or taking it from a housekeeping cart to avoid notice. Even the newbie/alt/bandle/whatever figured out the first session wasn't discounted. I do believe he even used the words "common sense".

Some of you report that you take up to an hour or more writing a review. So potentially a girl is discounting herself for one hour and then has to sit there for another hour OTC...and a hobbyist has to write a review while she reads over his shoulder....

Sounds like a great fiscal plan and really would lead itself to honesty. </sarcasm> The only provider I've heard of that did that had a terrible reputation to begin with.

As for the you being up in arms over my use of the term meth mouth. Go RTM the post if it bothers you I used a descriptive term for the imaginary teeth of a fantasy hooker. It might be my first point. I promise to cherish it. Originally Posted by SA Angel
No alt/bandle here thank you very much. Thanks for the generalized assumption. Since you want to be direct and needlessly fire the first shot please allow me to follow up with an equally direct and honest question.

Does this mean a positive review would get your price discounted down to where your pricing actually should be within the current market? A picture is worth a thousand words.

All one has to do is close their eyes and and picture $300 plus upsells easily gets me a hot bod with toned legs, firm ass, slim waist and flat tummy and then open their eyes and click on your showcase pics.

No more need be said