Enjoy my new poem titled: Pillow Talk

Pillow Talk

Where do I begin? ... My cold hands no longer warm because of our first encounter. Behold my secret lover and my secret friend. Are you as happy and excited to be here as I am? Listen to my heart beat as we lay ear to ear and soul to mind as our wet dreams unwind because here we find our inner peace.

Tell me your majesty", he said.
"Will my ability to pleasure you wither away like a leaf falling in May?" "Or will you remember this moment enough to share another?" My answer, silent and patient for tomorrow I knew not what passion it would bring like the flowers that bloomed in Spring.

Give me deep strokes under linen sheet folds during silent nights and altering flights from here to other adventures abroad. This is our pillow talk. No judgement and no holding back from sweaty palms and shallow kisses. Let's give each other what we've been missing.

Pretend I am you. And you are me as we lay here and allow dreams to become reality.

Thanks for reading! I do hope you enjoy. Muah!!!

P.S. Not sure if my punctuations are 100% correct. I apologize in advance.
I enjoyed. But then I'm a sap for creative expression. (want to workshop someday?)
I enjoyed. But then I'm a sap for creative expression. (want to workshop someday?) Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
To be apart of a creative workshop!
very nice.
Quite talented.
Quite talented. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
pinch me !
pinch me ! Originally Posted by Melanie_SKY
I call it like I see it