I Will be Boycotting Sandbox as I am Doing Coed...

because of the new 500 second restriction on my posting in Sandbox (and Coed).. really? these restrictions are supposed to curb trolls and spammers.. I am neither of those, yet I get hit with this stupid restriction.. so just like Coed, I will not post here until 2018.. keep your fucking Sandbox.. and I'm taking my toys with me
  • motor
  • 10-29-2017, 08:06 PM
Is this a newly implemented by the board? If so, who does it affect and how is determined?
Is this a newly implemented by the board? If so, who does it affect and how is determined? Originally Posted by motor
it is targeted, for some reason I have been deemed a Spammer, LOL.. I knew Coed and the AMP sections were being "re-tooled" to cut down on arguments, spam, trolls.. but this Sandbox shit came out of left field, I had no idea this was a "problem" section.. it's about as innocuous as Hickory Dickory Dock.

I posted in Coed a few days ago, that I am not posting there anymore until 2018.. same here, I forgot to say this is my final post in Sandbox, so I say it now.. this is my final post in Sandbox.

fuck the new restrictions.. the Board has been noticeably slower the past 2 weeks. ECCIE's ad revenues will sink.. Peace Out.

( I have to wait 156 God Damn more seconds to submit this )
Dont forget Ze had the Donald Trump Impeachment thread moved Chung.

What was that cutting down on
To quote Cheech and Chong’s Santa and his old lady:

“Cm: Everywhere he went, he ran into too much recession, man.

Tc: No, man, you mean he ran into too much repression, man.

Cm: Aw, "repression"... "recession"... It's all da same thing, man.

Tc: Yeah, man. But, it's a drag, man, 'cause we could sure use a dude like that right now.”

And we could always use a dude like you Chung.
Let's start a thread in Coed and Sandbox called "Chung says". He can send his posts to us and we can post as guotes

What was that cutting down on Originally Posted by themystic
The number of dumb-ass posts in the Dallas Sandbox?
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-30-2017, 12:34 PM

What was that cutting down on Originally Posted by themystic
Geezus fuck, will someone tell Ze she has no power here.. Oh, wait. I already know that. -_-

I... didn't "have" anything moved. I made a complaint about this area turning into a political toilet.

You may remove the stick up your ass at any time. Hopefully that will relieve the butthurt.

- - - - - - - - -

We keep hearing people talking about the time limit restrictions. I thought it was just an error while they were slowly rolling out "improvements" to the board. We haven't seen any actual announcements or direct comments from the mods. Hmmm.
  • Groot
  • 10-30-2017, 12:35 PM
17,834 posts will draw attention.
Geezus fuck, will someone tell Ze she has no power here.. Oh, wait. I already know that. -_-

I... didn't "have" anything moved. I made a complaint about this area turning into a political toilet.

You may remove the stick up your ass at any time. Hopefully that will relieve the butthurt.

- - - - - - - - -

We keep hearing people talking about the time limit restrictions. I thought it was just an error while they were slowly rolling out "improvements" to the board. We haven't seen any actual announcements or direct comments from the mods. Hmmm. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
You have a nasty mouth.
Ze crossed a ny line in dfw and got a lot of shit in her shoes and still can't live n let live where ever she hangs her busy body. And Chung n ze just post a lot lol.

It was "one" fun thread ze wanna be queen
because of the new 500 second restriction on my posting in Sandbox (and Coed).. really? these restrictions are supposed to curb trolls and spammers.. I am neither of those, yet I get hit with this stupid restriction.. so just like Coed, I will not post here until 2018.. keep your fucking Sandbox.. and I'm taking my toys with me Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Maybe it was that ASTROS win prediction of 5-3

Final score: Astros win 13-12

CG
#freechung500minutes
That sucks Chung. I have read a number of your posts and while I don't always agree with you I see no problem with your posts. Make me wonder what the mods definition of a spammer is.
  • Groot
  • 10-31-2017, 11:45 AM

Hmmm. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
It was Trump's fault?